The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Out of curiousity how did you manage to snatch this one up Firegod, just curious seriously, well honestly i wouldnt mind a few pointers , sorry for any offence regarding my last post.

A novel adaptation.
Originally posted by OptimalDelusion
Here I am.
:gulps:
Heh... heh heh....
Ummm, oh geez.

Wow, thanks! And don't worry, I wasn't offended at all! But Fire is coming to your house with an AK-47!

as long as he doesnt get past my land mines and my evil kangeroo's in my backyard i think i should be safe, im glad you didnt take offence but i have a question why is it most girls take offence when a guy calls her attractive? i mean if a girl comes up to me and says "geez your hot" i check to make sure they arent blind and than i take it as a compliment (not that that happens all that often).

Originally posted by Naisy
as long as he doesnt get past my land mines and my evil kangeroo's in my backyard i think i should be safe, im glad you didnt take offence but i have a question why is it most girls take offence when a guy calls her attractive? i mean if a girl comes up to me and says "geez your hot" i check to make sure they arent blind and than i take it as a compliment (not that that happens all that often).
I don't know! It's weird! Here's one thing that gets me, and a lot of women do this: A freind of mine often dresses in a provocative way and indicates to me that men's jaws are going to drop, and she SMILES when she says it! But when a guy does look she gets angry as hell! WTF?? Now, if a man makes a real rude remark, that is one thing, but when I dress provacatively, I obviously WANT people to look!

I have a friend just like yours. I agree when a guy says something like “ggez wouldn’t mind ripping them clothes off you at my place” that is a reason to be angry but when it comes to say, “my god you look beautiful” you should be complimented atleast we bothered to look and comment, but that doesn’t happen, no many a times have my privates been in danger for that so called harmless compliment.

Originally posted by OptimalDelusion
I don't know! It's weird! Here's one thing that gets me, and a lot of women do this: A freind of mine often dresses in a provocative way and indicates to me that men's jaws are going to drop, and she SMILES when she says it! But when a guy does look she gets angry as hell! WTF?? Now, if a man makes a real rude remark, that is one thing, but when I dress provacatively, I obviously WANT people to look!
It's a power trip. Dressing that way and getting attention as a result isn't enough for some women; they feel the need to exercise further influence by trying to shrug the attention off as if they couldn't care less about it.

It's like injecting liquid ego directly into their brain. I've known people that have, more or less, become addicted to it in a way. It's all about boosting self-esteem, which is more often than not in short supply in such people.

Originally posted by Naisy
Out of curiousity how did you manage to snatch this one up Firegod, just curious seriously, well honestly i wouldnt mind a few pointers , sorry for any offence regarding my last post.
NOW you know the power of the dark side my young friend.

Originally posted by firegod
NOW you know the power of the dark side my young friend.
"Master Yoda...Is the Dark Side stronger?"
"No, no, no. Quicker, easier, more seductive."

as long as he doesnt get past my land mines and my evil kangeroo's in my backyard i think i should be safe...
You forgot the Killer Walabees.
One piece of advice from a girl, who knows that in most cases it's true: Girl's, especially ones who aren't very popular, are very flattered when someone tells her he likes her. Take it from me.

That's pretty cool J.

heheh "cool J'

like "MoFo Cool J".

Anyhoo...

Did you get him to say :
"I'll rip you apaaaart"

Pinhead was probably the coolest evil dude ever to grace the screen.

I think Naisy interpreted that smilie as an alternate to: ! j/k

Anyway, I agree with JRS, she is nice-looking, and I'm pretty good at measuring people by the way they look.