When do you think there will be another 100% movie on RT

Tools    

Sorry if it's in the wrong section I assumed this fit the best though.

Well on RT it's been a long time since there has been a 100% rated movie. And I'm not talking about a special interest documentary, I talking about a big movie.

Idk if it's because movies are becoming worse or because critics are becoming tougher. Probably a little of both. But that's not really the point of te thread do you think there will ever be another big movie with a 100% score and if so in how long.

Uhhh... never. Seriously though, when was the last time? Toy Story 2 in 1999?

Uhhh... never. Seriously though, when was the last time? Toy Story 2 in 1999?
I was looking through there best all tikes and 2 documentaries (Deliver us from, great documentary) and (This is not a film) 2006 and 2011 were a 100%. But ya the last non documentary I saw was Toy Story 2

I don't pay attention to RT.
Then don't post in this thread, yeesh.

I won't say it will never happen, but it's a ridiculously high bar to set. I can't believe that even Toy Story 2 has 100%. It's a great film, IMO, but it's still amazing to me that there aren't any negative reviews for it.

It would take a heck of a film for it to happen again, I will say that much.

EDIT: Hey, Leap Year has a 100%. Is there a criteria you're talking about? Does it have to be a large release film? Do indies count?

EDIT: Hey, Leap Year has a 100%. Is there a criteria you're talking about? Does it have to be a large release film? Do indies count?
I was not aware of that I was thinking more big movies though since I mean that only had 32 or 33 reviews and I believe only 6 were top critics

that's what she said...
I think it will be when some no-name directs a movie that nobody has seen, but family members of the director/actors/crew want to show their support by giving positive reviews lol.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
It's funny, it looks like the closest thing to come to another 100% was Toy Story 3, with 250 fresh and only 3 rotten.

Suspect's Reviews

I can't believe that even Toy Story 2 has 100%. It's a great film, IMO, but it's still amazing to me that there aren't any negative reviews for it.
Why would there be any negative reviews for Toy Story 2?

I think Prometheus would have the best chance for movies coming out in the near future

Do you wanna party? Its party time!
As long as Armond White is one of the critics for the Tomatoemeter, the answer will be "No."

Latest Movie Viewing: Wings (1927)
Latest Album Listened To: Honky Château, Elton John (1972)
Latest TV Show Viewed: Doctor Who