Halo

Driv3r

XIII

Final fantasy VII

True crime streets of l.a

one more errrr..... silent hill

" Say what again i dare you!!"
Pong! Woo Hoo!
DAMN that would be the most thrillin on the edge of the seat film EVER!!

I'm a Big Fat Dynamo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by T-850
I'd say Grand Theft Auto [since it's one of the coolest games out there] but I don't think we'll get to see a film about a guy that's running around the streets, steeling any car he sees.
Think GTA was already made into a movie - not sure about the plot or how good it was, but it has been made.

Personally, I'd go for Doom

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Rogue Spear would be nice...terrorism=down or Rainbow Six

So, you have a lot of combat movies that deal with terrorism...not many that go on to different countries to fight it though...and most terrorism these days deals with drugs, I'm sure Tom Clancy could rev it up to something past that...something like missiles :-p

coke kills drink pepsi
tetris

Get off my island
Originally Posted by i_like_films
DAMN that would be the most thrillin on the edge of the seat film EVER!!
You might want to see this.
The Soul Blade/Calibur series would do well as a movie, though I would never hold coincidence in it's makers abilities to actually do a good job of it. It may be possible though as proved by X-Men.

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
Max Payne I think could make a great movie. But the video game I would love to see be made into a movie, is none other than

A wonderful game, probably the best adventure game ever. It's dark tones and somber humor would make for an excellent, modern film-noir type of fair. I imagine it would be very similiar (in-style at least) to Alan Parker's Angel Heart. If anyone has played the game and seen the film you'll know what I mean. Of course if you've played the game, I'm sure you'll agree it could make a wonderful film.

As for the director I can definitely see Alan Parker helming it, and to star as Gabriel Knight I think James Franco would work great. Maybe even Leonardo DiCaprio.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

coke kills drink pepsi
Well,the only game I'd like to see made would be in my opinion on of the best rpg's out of the final fantasy series. None-other-than FF7.
but my other option's are....
Hitman 1 & 2
final fantasy 10 & 10-2
arc the lad 1,2,3
war of the gems
legend of zelda: ocarina of time

tetris, with hugh jackman as the two square thing, that would be good

Welcome to the human race...
007: Everything or Nothing (haha!)
The Getaway
Dance Dance Revolution (it's possible...trust me...)
Sam and Max
Max Payne

Those are some of the ones I want.

Doooooooooooom

The best contenders if they were done properly, would be, in my book:

Silent Hill
Ace Combat Distant Thunder
Red Dead Revolver
GTA
UNREAL Tournament
Metal Gear Solid
Earthworm Jim
The Getaway
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance
Robocop versus The Terminator

Some unorthodox choices I know, the potential is there for a fantasmic streak of movies though. One for almost every genre.

Arresting your development
Castlevania, though Van Helsing most likely screwed that up for me.

The top ten games I would like to see as movies are:

Prince of Persia
Devil May Cry
Metroid
Legend of Zelda
Halo
Unreal Tourment
Viewtiful Joe
Onimusha
Soul Caliber
F-Zero

And this is my BOOMstick!
Ok, now since I played Doom 3 I can't wait for the movie, I heard The Rock might be starring in it, a very good choice IMO. Also, as much as I would like to see a Max Payne movie, chances are it will turn out exactly the same as The Punisher. On the other hand, Half-Life would make an awesome movie, and if done right, Silent Hill 2 could become a scarefest, the game already scared my half to death.

1. Evil Dead: A Fistfull of Boomstick - PS2
2. Evil Dead: Hail to the King - PSone
3. Robocop vs. The Terminator (reading Hail to the King's list brought back fond memories). - Sega Genesis
4. Cool Spot (one for Pixar, Dreamworks or those guys who done Ice Age) - Sega Genesis
5. Devil May Cry - PS2
6. Duke Nukem' - PSone
7. Captain America and the Avengers - Sega Genesis
8. Castlevania - MultiPlatform
9. Worms (Another CG Movie) - PSone
10. Last Battle - Sega Genesis

for all you that dont know this... grand theft auto was made from a movie - "Scarface"

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by il ducce
for all you that dont know this... grand theft auto was made from a movie - "Scarface"
Since when? The original game bares absolutely no resemblance and Vice City (to which you're probably referring) lifts its whole style from Miami Vice. The mansion scene is probably ripped off from De Palma's Scarface, but that's about it.

The Sultan Of Smooth
I would definitely vouch for Grand Theft Auto, but it would have to be Vice City. Yes, the name Grand Theft Auto has already been used, so that is why it would have to be called something else. It would be so easy to make, and I for one am volunteering to direct it. Anyone wanna join?