Trump vs Hillary Debate Thread

Tools    

If Donald Trump wins, I fear it would leave a major impact between relations here in the UK and America. Nobody here likes Mr Trump apart from Nigel Farage.
Until they do.l Japan does not treat gay people on hospitals but no British politician will have a problem with it.

I don't know if you guys remember a pastor from California holding a debate between Obama and McCain. The format was both candidates got asked the exact same questions and were alloted the same amount of time. The difference was one candidate was in a sound proof room during the others turn. It was a fantastic format and one I would be 100% for, because people can't act like decent humans anymore. We think it can't get nastier, yet it always does.
It should be the Oxford debate format.

The Presidential debate last night, or as I like to call it, American Politics the stand up routine, almost made me miss Ash vs. Evil Dead.
Trump vs. Clinton is the same thing.

What? Lies I say, LIES!
It's half true.

There's no anti discrimination laws protecting homosexuals in Japan, even in healthcare

Now mind you this is coming from a site called Bust dot com, but its an interesting observation

Is Trump A “Trigger”? According To Many Women’s Reactions To Last Night’s Debate, The Answer Is "Yes"

He stalked. He scowled. He stood too close. He towered over her, threatening her while she sat on a chair. He entered her space over, and over, and over again. He interrupted her; spoke over her. He lied while telling her that she was the one who was lying.

The behavior that Donald Trump showed toward Hillary Clinton at last night’s debate was reprehensible. But for many women, it was more than that. It was a sickening example of the type of domineering, dismissive, abusive, and threatening male behavior that so many of us have dealt with in our lives. As a result, many of us had strong physical and emotional reactions to watching this familiar behavior unfold on television.

Reviewing the night’s Tweets, it’s remarkable how many female viewers mentioned feeling physically ill, being emotionally exhausted, crying.

http://bust.com/feminism/18337-is-tr...er-is-yes.html

I'm pretty sure people's blurring of the lines between words and deeds is one of the things that's spurred Trump's rise in the first place. His candidacy is, in many ways, a backlash to exactly this sort of reaction.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Isn't it sad that we all know both of them are bad (at least that is how I see it from Europe) yet you (or we when you look at it in general) have to chose between two liars? They are both bad choices and one of them will be president, that's why I always say democracy is kinda a lie.

Predictions for tonight? Hillary will be declared the winner. Making it 2 out of 3 in Clinton's favor. Doesn't matter what is said, that's just the way the media spin will roll.

Between Football, Sean & Topsys Survivor duel (which Im not even in that game), I think this debate may take 3rd on list of importance for me. Unless Hillary somehow forgets all the government she knows between now and election day, shes got my vote.

I should be ashamed that I didnt know when the debate was, but its overpowered by my disgust.

ok ill shut up now