Movie that confirmed your sexuality?

Tools    

but now you have my attention
This question is surprisingly deep when giving thought gotta be Judy Garland (meet me in St Louis) and Doris Day (By the light of the silvery moon). So I have my Child minder to thank for making me watch her movies when I was young

Lord High Filmquisitor
Great movie and very, very sexy!
I consistantly get frisky around the 8:47 mark (the scene with John Wilmot's and Elizabeth Malet's carriage ride to London). My girlfriend timed it.

I'm glad to see that somebody else likes the movie. In addition to its exceptional script and acting, my dual obsessions with Restoration England and John Wilmot fuel my love of the film (similar to my fondness for Stage Beauty) and the realistic, non-farcical portrayal of Charles II fueled my girlfriend's. Nobody else I've met seems to particularly care for this movie otherwise.

Did they mop this floor with Dr. Pepper?!
I remember having a poster up in my room of Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy from Batman and Robin. I would have been about 12.

I guess I didn't care what a crap movie it was then.

There was no one film, I was always aware that I liked the ladies. However, the women of Hammer films were probably the first I liked.

However, the first woman in a film I can remember having a crush on was Barbara Bach in The Spy Who Loved Me.

However, the first woman in a film I can remember having a crush on was Barbara Bach in The Spy Who Loved Me.

YES!
Damn, she was stunning in that film!

Oh my lord.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I've always known I liked women, from a very early age, honestly. But the one movie that sealed the deal, I guess you could say?

Yeaaah, Howard the Duck. I mean damn. Wow.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Yeah, I was like, 3 years old when I first saw Howard The Duck... was being shown at a Community Centre in the middle of our housing estate before our town even had a cinema.

Me, my Sis and a couple of our friends went to see it. By far the one and only scene that has lived with me my entire life in high detail.

By far the one and only scene that has lived with me my entire life in high detail.
Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

I am not talking about the movie.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Do you remember The Lost World series? Super campy, but I loved it as a kid and that woman is the main reason:

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.