My Sexiest Female Movie Characters List

Tools    

I was 12 years old the first time I saw this movie and this was the one thing I went away from this movie remembering...I thought Jacqueline Bisset was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She steamed up the movie screen as the sexy stewardess whose affair with pilot Vernon Demarest (Dean Martin) has resulted in her pregnancy.
Years later she was just as sexy in Class.

Sally Field redefined her image forever when she took on the role of a runaway bride who uses a smart aleck cowboy and stunt driver (Burt Reynolds) to escape. This film was a box office smash and was the beginning of a long real life romance between Field and Reynolds and was really the first time Field was connected with the adjective "sexy".
I didn't realize what a great figure Sally had until I saw Norma Rae. Can't find a good photo, so this will have to do.

Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice
LOVE that movie. Seen it a million times. Dyan Cannon also had an amazing figure.

Surprised you guys haven't mentioned Phoebe Cates in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

Catherine Tramel, Basic Instinct

Sharon Stone at her steamiest playing a bisexual murder suspect.
In her prime you could put her in any outfit and Stone would be smakin hot in the role. Even in a cowboy outfit. Which she was in in one of my favorite Stone movies.

This might just do nobody any good.
Even in a cowboy outfit. Which she was in in one of my favorite Stone movies.
Underrated movie, honestly.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Underrated movie, honestly.
Is that the one where she shot Russell Crowe to stardom after seeing Romper Stomper? Stunning looking woman, even wearing this at the Oscars

I thought about including Sally's Oscar speech on my favorite Oscar speech thread, but I thought everyone had seen it a million times and were sick of it.
So i guess you were aware she didn't say "You like me, you really like me"?

Seems to be a common thing that people believe she said when she didn't, there's multiple examples of other celebrities saying that believing they are quoting her.

It's really weird to me how good Glen Close looks in Fatal Attraction. As a kid i only knew her as Cruella Deville in the live action 101 Dalmations and as an adult in Damages, so she's one of those people like Maggie Smith that i think of as perpetually old.

she's one of those people like Maggie Smith that i think of as perpetually old.
You wouldn't believe how lovely Maggie Smith was when she was younger. And she had a beautiful figure, which you could clearly see in The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie with its flattering costumes.

This might just do nobody any good.
That's "young" Maggie Smith?

Reminds me of a conversation I had with a friend in which we reached the conclussion that no one named "Nigel" could ever be younger than 45.

Btw, I'm still waiting for a Face/Off remake with Smith and Judi Dench.

You know you'd watch it.

LOVE that movie. Seen it a million times. Dyan Cannon also had an amazing figure.

Surprised you guys haven't mentioned Phoebe Cates in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

[
Phoebe Cates is on Gideon's list - see #60.

I loved Anne Archer and couldn't believe he would cheat on her for that psycho tramp (Madonna Whore complex I guess) but I thought she was pretty hot in that publishing meeting in sexy l;ibrarian kinda way, and definitely hot in the kitchen. Then she just turned dirty DAN. Bunny boiling biatch. I would have stabbed her for that.

Phoebe Cates is on Gideon's list - see #60.
Right. I looked through all the photos, but never thought of checking the lists.

I never thought Glenn Close was hot, and I thought the wife played by Anne Archer was much hotter-

Agreed with Cricket on this one. I'd put Glen Close from Fatal Attraction on my Most Scary Females list, she looks crazed there So kudos to the hair and make up department

Agreed with Cricket on this one. I'd put Glen Close from Fatal Attraction on my Most Scary Females list, she looks crazed there So kudos to the hair and make up department