2010 Razzie Ads

Tools    

We all know studios take out ads to win Oscars. Some are quite ridiculous. For instance, Disney is pushing for Alice in Wonderland to win Best Picture and Best Adapted Script.
I think the visual were great but the story was uninteresting and therefore a crap film.
Seriously - check out their ad this year:
I wish I could post links but I cannot. go to Walt Disney Studio Awards .com then click Alice in Wonderland, then click categories.
Check out their site for all the other ads they are running.
So for your entertainment, I've made some razzie ads.
And as soon as I can post links I'll show them to you.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I think the Phantom Menace should be nominated every year.

Worst film:
Percy Jackson
Valentine's Day
Prince of Persia

I think Repo Men will be suggested by many, but I haven't seen it yet.

Worst actors
Taylor Lautner
Taylor Swift (Both for valentine's day)

Gemme Aterton (for Prince of Persia & Clash of the Titans)

Also, Razzies should give a breakthrough acting award to Steven Seagal for Machete.
For the first time, he can actually be seen acting.

Vampires Suck - Awful spoof for an awful film

15,000 feet above you and falling fast...
I'm going to duck as I type this... but I kinda liked Prince of Persia! (HEY, I'm a gamer!!!)

My vote would be Open Water. Did I mention Open Water? I think Open Water should win in every possible category. I sincerely want the approximate 2 hours I spent watching this horrible movie of my life back.

Yeah lol That's the one. I just hate it that much

I'm going to duck as I type this... but I kinda liked Prince of Persia! (HEY, I'm a gamer!!!)
Then as a gamer, didn't you hate that the movie dumbed down the storyline?
Most of those italian sword & sandal films are more enjoyable than that.

Then as a gamer, didn't you hate that the movie dumbed down the storyline?
Most of those italian sword & sandal films are more enjoyable than that.
Not really. Honestly, and I know I'm in the minority, I think it could have been worse. A lot worse.

Any movie that tries to come from the video game industry does so against the gamers that play them -- and their opions. Good, bad or indifferent.

Take World of Warcraft for example. They're making a movie based on that game sometime, or so I hear. I can already hear the masses complain about details left out, too much emphasis on this or that, characters that were not highlighted and should have been... etc.

I guess I just liked Prince of Persia for what it was... mildly entertaining, but still likeable. There's worse movies out there!!! /duck