Hunger (2008)

Tools    

Has anybody else besides me heard about this? Sounds like a joke to me

Hunger follows life in the Maze Prison, Northern Ireland with an interpretation of the highly emotive events surrounding the 1981 IRA Hunger Strike, led by Bobby Sands. With an epic eye for detail, the film provides a timely exploration of what happens when body and mind are pushed to the uttermost limit. Opens October 31, 2008.

Trailer
http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/hunger/trailer

Cast (Nobody good in it, so this probably isn't going to turn out big)
Michael Fassbender
Stuart Graham
Helena Bereen
Larry Cowan
Liam Cunningham
Dennis McCambridge
Liam McMahon
Liane Migaw
Brian Milligan
Rory Mullen

Critics said it's Powerful at the Toronto Film Festival... Doesn't look like it has that much power to me

Such films tend to be short on truth and strong on sensationalism. I hope it isn't some more anti-British trash in the Mel Gibson vein.

Does anyone have any idea when this is coming out on DVD?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
How come Uncle B is BANNED? Have I missed something

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
How come Uncle B is BANNED? Have I missed something
Uncle Bargaria was just another name for Vertical Gunn, MorpidPig and all of his other aliases.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Uncle Bargaria was just another name for Vertical Gunn, MorpidPig and all of his other aliases.
Shocking if you are banned sod off there is no need to KEEP making different accounts. I am shocked Morbid, and Vetical are the same person and banned because I was getting on with them especailly Morbid when I first joined the site.

So I take it whenever there is a new member you check thier OME number to see if they are banned yeah? I know there is about 6 differet places I have posted from in the past and two on a regular basis.

So I take it whenever there is a new member you check thier OME number to see if they are banned yeah? I know there is about 6 differet places I have posted from in the past and two on a regular basis.
Well, it depends. Spammers have a certain scent to them and they're easily to pick out. VG's latest alias was Quid Pro Quo, and I didn't notice it until after he'd been here for a few days.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Well, it depends. Spammers have a certain scent to them and they're easily to pick out. VG's latest alias was Quid Pro Quo, and I didn't notice it until after he'd been here for a few days.
Its got make you think if people want to stay on the site they should abide by the rules and not do stupid things to get them banned. Its obvious VG wants to be apart of the forum but he shouldnt of been a douche in the first place.

Here is a question I have been meaning to ask for ages, as were on the subject is there any way a banned member can come back to the forum and go on a probation period?

Here is a question I have been meaning to ask for ages, as were on the subject is there any way a banned member can come back to the forum and go on a probation period?
It depends on the person. It is possible, but rarely done. We try to talk to them before it gets to that point. We don't want to ban anyone, really.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
It depends on the person. It is possible, but rarely done. We try to talk to them before it gets to that point. We don't want to ban anyone, really.
Well yeah I totally get your point as it says in the rules about this subject, I dont get how someone like VG doesnt just listen after the first time one of the mods spoke to him, because it is clear he wants to be on here.

I dont get how someone like VG doesnt just listen after the first time one of the mods spoke to him, because it is clear he wants to be on here.
I think with him, it wasn't so much wanting to be here, but maybe a desire to fit in somewhere. I missed a lot of his antics, but I've been caught up on a lot of it.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I think with him, it wasn't so much wanting to be here, but maybe a desire to fit in somewhere. I missed a lot of his antics, but I've been caught up on a lot of it.
TBH I dont really know anything that he has done apart from the multiple accounts which Im assuming he did for the rep and for replies to threads he made perhaps? That last one was a stab in the dark really