Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

I dont think Bill Clintons a rapist. I do think he abused his position and was a complete horndog. He could do the job itself though, and exceptionally well.

Trump cant.

Donald Trump has no ethical grounds on Bill Clinton. Do you think The Donald stayed away from all his female employees while he was married, of course not. Trump cheated on all his wives, and his current wife....well lets be plain and say he didnt marry out of love. In a world of no ethics, it has nothing to do with performing the job itself of the Presidency though.
He may have done that, but he didn't do it in the White House.

He may have done that, but he didn't do it in the White House.
The White House isnt going to change Trump, it didnt change Bill Clinton, but sure it would/could make others step up their behavior. Trumps displayed an aura of unaccountability to where hes ever going to step up as a man.

Trump has rape allegations against him as well including marital rape (though his ex retracted her statements following an out of court settlement) and the rape of a minor.

though his ex retracted her statements following an out of court settlement
Why does this sort of thing get overlooked? Isn't the implication that he bribed her not to talk?

David Letterman Calls Donald Trump a "Damaged Human Being...To Be Shunned"

The former 'Late Show' host also says that Hillary Clinton's campaign using a clip from the GOP candidate's 2012 appearance, "made me a wealthy man."

Donald Trump was a frequent guest on David Letterman's Late Show in the years before his current presidential campaign. But Letterman stepped down from his position as host of the CBS late-night show before the real estate mogul announced his Republican bid for president. In the early days of Trump's campaign, when the candidate's outlandish comments were still seen by many as a source of amusement, Letterman jokingly lamented retiring before he was able to partake in the late-night comedy gift of Trump's run.

But now that Trump is the Republican nominee for president, Letterman no longer finds him funny, calling his behavior that of a "damaged human being" and saying his reluctance to apologize for seemingly offensive comments and acts makes him "a person to be shunned."

"I’ve known Donald Trump for a long time and I always thought he was exactly what New York City needed to have: the big, blowhard billionaire. 'By God, I’m Donald Trump and I date models and I put up buildings, and everything is gold.' Nobody took him seriously, and people loved him when he would come on the show. I would make fun of his hair, I would call him a slumlord, I would make fun of his ties. And he could just take a punch like nothing. He was the perfect guest," Letterman tells the New York Times in an interview tied to his involvement in the National Geographic series Years of Living Dangerously.

But now, Letterman says, he's been disturbed by how Trump has continued to offend without anyone stopping him. Letterman indicates he was particularly turned off when Trump appeared to mock a reporter with a disability.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...trump-a-936088

A great song calling on all Nationalist 'Deplorables' to UNITE and save their nations!!!:

Nationalism is far better then the Globalist Dystopia in which we currently live

Federalism is better then Nationalism

Freedom from Government is the ideal....

First, we must take the first step....
We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force. ~Ayn Rand

Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis!!! Si vis pacem, para bellum!!!

YOU KNOW, the hell do you think it takes for the guy to get on the ballot in the first place?
I honestly am horrified and mystified hes gotten this far.

I'm probably not going to make myself popular with this post, but I'm pretty confident a (very) large amount of men has made this kind of comments in a private environment or at least condoned them. I understand that it's not really appropriate to talk that way about any human being, but a lot of the outrage comes across as a bit hypocritical to me. It's odd that this is the thing that finally seems to have taken him down (if the effect is long term) after all he's said and done this election cycle.

Also...

Please...

Nationalism is far better then the Globalist Dystopia in which we currently live
To whatever extent we live in a "dystopia," it's in spite of globalism, not because of it. The only people who oppose free trade are people ignorant of basic economics.

Federalism is better then Nationalism
If you believe this, it sure wouldn't lead you to support Trump, who's shown no understanding of Federalism's importance and has supported many policies that would actually expand executive power.

First, we must take the first step....
I'm pretty sure the first step to implementing conservative policy isn't nominating someone who isn't really a conservative.

Good thing Binaca didn't have to weigh in!

Trump should've used Mentos... after all, they are the "Fresh Maker!"

(any excuse to post this old excellent yet cringe-inducing commercial!)

even if they are comments people make at home,is it okay for a presidential candidate?and even if people did make those kind of comments at home,they would still be in the wrong.
lol@ tic tac though

I seperate what he's done in the past with what he's done since he's been running. I think there's a completely different standard. That being said, he's had numerous instances of questionable behavior, before and since.
just out of curiousty,why do you seperate that?
I mean what hes said and done in the past is who he truly is,if he were to all of sudden completely change his act whilst running for president then it would be obvious that thats what it is.an act.

I'm probably not going to make myself popular with this post, but I'm pretty confident a (very) large amount of men has made this kind of comments in a private environment or at least condoned them. I understand that it's not really appropriate to talk that way about any human being, but a lot of the outrage comes across as a bit hypocritical to me.
I think this depends on how far you extend the phrase "this kind of [comment]." Lewd comments, in the company of friends, and maybe not even entirely serious? Sure.

But this wasn't any of those things. For one, the comments weren't just lewd, they were actual descriptions of physical actions he said he does. "Look at the X on Y" is a lewd comment. "I can just go up and grab them" is a different thing altogether.

It also wasn't to a friend, or in private. It was to an interviewer he barely knew! What kind of person do you have to be to say that to a stranger, and a stranger in the media, and right after getting married?? Deeply insecure at best, and a total scoundrel, at worst.

I recall we had a similar cadre of celebrities warning us about what a dangerous extremist Mitt Romney was, so I couldn't care less how concerned Robert De Niro is.

And far from persuading anyone, I'm pretty sure this stuff just gives Trump's supporters more reason to dig in their heels. Celebrities telling me not to vote for Trump is one of the few things that gives me even the slightest desire to. It's also contrary to the substance we keep demanding of them (which has yet to materialize).