THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

I used to be obsessed with the Creepshow movies, which I still like, and the comic book in that movie interested me and I wanted to replicate it. So a lot of my attempts at drawing comic books were actually Creepshow comic books. Also, Tales From The Crypt. The Cryptkeeper's comics on the show fascinated me.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
My friend had all these horror comics when I was a kid. I wish I could remember what they were called. They were really dark and twisted and probably not meant for kids of our age. I would love to have those comics now.

I have a couple Hellraiser comics from the '90s and I have two Collected Best books. Also have the comic book adaptation for Hellraiser III. I love the Hellraiser comic stuff because I love Hellraiser. I don't have any of the new comics (the ones with Kirsty Cotton becoming Pinhead herself and taking over his job) but I did read a bunch of them online. Those were really enjoyable.

We can make a comic out of that Ryan character SC made
I was just thinking to myself that Teeter was the one who suggested a zombie Muppet and Teeter went on to win Survivor 2.

I threw that Ryan drawing away, actually. It only exists as a pic on this site somewhere.

I read a comic book about the Roman Emperor Caligula.. you want to talk about a f**ked up comic... dark, twisted, perverted and gorey

Here's a frame I did a while ago. It's done with colored pencil so it photographs weird. My drawing has improved since then, but it gives you an idea.

I have a couple Hellraiser comics from the '90s and I have two Collected Best books. Also have the comic book adaptation for Hellraiser III. I love the Hellraiser comic stuff because I love Hellraiser. I don't have any of the new comics (the ones with Kirsty Cotton becoming Pinhead herself and taking over his job) but I did read a bunch of them online. Those were really enjoyable.
I need to find those.

Is this just like a general rumblings thread? Just about to get on a train home from uni, takes 2 hours 20 mins, bought the latest S&S magazine to keep me occupied.

Is this just like a general rumblings thread? Just about to get on a train home from uni, takes 2 hours 20 mins, bought the latest S&S magazine to keep me occupied.
Yeah, it's a hangout and talk about anything you want thread. A thread that its purpose is to be without purpose.

What's an S&S magazine?

I have no art skills at all. Oh well.
You can develop them. It's a myth that some people are artistic and some people aren't. Anyone can learn to draw. It takes a long time as I am finding out, but that's because I am going the trial and error route. If I took a class or two I would probably progress at a much faster rate.

It was a typo. He meant S&M. That's what he meant by "occupied."