Scenes that Remind Hell

Tools    

I have "entitled" them a "reminder of Hell", which I already have some little info about. Few examples of these "reminders":

"The Count of Monte Cristo" The main hero remembers a Hellish viewer of number 3, since it is how many names he has got in the story: Edmond Dantes, Zatarra and the Count of Monte Cristo. And to mention some reminder, here is one: (00:36:05) Dropped stone, visible red blood on the hero's body, food on the ground, looking without blinks, lying on the ground and face to the bowl, squatting, looks to all the sides, lying again, moving during squatting with palm touching the ground, raised hand, and then the head of an old man out of the ground and emphasis on eyes.

"Prisoners of the Lost Universe" On the beginning there is a snake and a woman in close-to-red clothes looking at each other. She then bends down reaching for the snake and she catches it in the way to have (little hand and mainly) one finger raised (there is also some other women, the cigarette of which points upwards). I won't describe the other reminders, but the movie is about two parallel worlds.

"The Eye" This movie is full of the "reminders of Hell" and it has a Hellish subtext (the female hero is two in one, because she has got the eyes of some other woman who had died, whose memories became alive in her) and I will mention only this one: (00:22:00) Legs, hand down, the female hero gets squatting and she looks into the darkness, suddenly there is a fire and she wakes up, then there is a little emphasis on eyes, during few moments she sees some changes around her in her room that disappear. On the display of her electronic clock there is 1:06 (other crazy experience will happen after some time at the same time).

"Into the Wild" (00:24:25) Pictured two times by means of mirror, (some) forward bend(s) including reaching into the trash, close-to-red writings on the mirror, reaching into the dustbin, one raised finger, legs and raised finger again (during one moment the finger is completed by a violent scene); (00:38:25) Picking up the bag, going down the hill (the dust looks like a smoke) and "step on the ground" (then sitting low, almost on the ground + waterfall), red apple, skipped frames (= picture that "jumps"), repeated word "Super", emphasis on eyes and direction toward the Hell (= down :-) and raised finger (= "Hell is super and it wins"); (01:19:00) Digging in the pit, then one eye, some close-to-red color, word "********" (bull is a horny creature) and emphasis on eyes & direction down.
I won't speak about several little possible reminders (like e.g. 00:49:30 several pictures on one screen and smoke from a cigar with two raised fingers or about 01:17:00 there is a "quick writing" [such things can sometimes remind "the flicking of Hellish people"] with emphases on direction down), because these scenes can also be normal.

There is an attempt of a definition of the reminder:

"Reminders of Hell" can be divided into three main groups:
1. Those that remind Hell without emphasis on (and looks toward) directions downwards (and upwards), which usually means several Hellish circumstances at once.
2. Those that remind Hell by emphasis on "direction downwards" (which is a direction toward it) and that are completed by some Hellish circumstance(s).
As far as emphasis on the direction down toward Hell is concerned, it is possible to use many elements. A pointing downwards (e.g. with finger), a falling with hands (as a rule with palms) into the ground, the putting or throwing of something on the ground, a squatting, a forward bend, a look downwards, a crawling on all four, the touching of the ground with a cane or stick, shoes, legs (their lower part, above all), closed or half-closed eyes with the bend of the head, a fall down from above (which is valid for a waterfall or rain, too) and similarly (apart from it, direction down can also be emphasized by words related to it). Of course, to make this emphasis become a part of "reminder of Hell", it must be accompanied by another "indicative elements".
3. Those that remind Hell by emphasis both on direction downwards and upwards. It usually deals with looks toward the both directions (a so-called "position down and up") and possibly also with a pointing to them. At least one of those looks should be aslant (but not necessarily) and often they are completed also by looks to the sides. Often component is a raised or emphasized finger or raised hand and, of course, necessarily there is some Hellish circumstance (or more of them), too.
This group of reminders reminds not only Hell (= down), but also Heaven (= up), whereas the "raised component" (which can also be valid for an emphasized finger) perhaps indicates things like "one law", "victory", "number one", "all for one", "to get to the top" and similarly. It all together means the dominion of Hellish people over the normal, but probably also that that out of Hellish and Heavenly beings, the Hellish want to be the dominating (for example, these reminders we can find in "To Be" of "Highlander" or "Endgame" of "Star Trek: Voyager").
However, the "reminder of Hell" must be easily distinguishable from all the other what occurs in (the given scene of) the story. Only then we can recognize the reminder among the rest of what we see in the movie. And one more thing. Sometimes already the movie story itself can function like a "Hellish indication" that reminds Hellish people of their nature and their Hell. Above all, it deals with two parallel worlds (either by space or by time), with the combination of humanity and bestiality (for instance vampire, werewolf, terminator), with the combination of humanity and superhumanity (for instance demigod), with heroes having several versions (for instance dual role) and similarly.
Oh, I have almost forgot to say, that under the term of "Hellish circumstance" I have in mind things like fire, emphasized eye(s), flashes (of lightning), Hellish word, red color, Hellish combination of colors, Hellish animal (dragon, snake, raven, black cat or "something horned"), (black clothes and) night and moon, to be displayed two (or more) times (and to have several versions) and similarly. I suppose that also raised or emphasized finger and whirl (or what reminds it) belong among Hellish circumstances, similarly like negatived, dark, quickly-moving, flicking or blurred figures.
As far as numbers are concerned, we mainly know 1 (the first face, one law, one and similarly), 2 (two faces and/or the second face of Hellish people, to be two times and similarly), 3 (either two faces of Hellish people and then demoniacal humanoid soul after the death of a Hellish person; or demoniacal humanoid soul before the birth of the Hellish person, as the Hellish person and after his death), 6 (Hell and/or 2 x 3) and 9 (flipped number six and/or 3 x 3).

(So far I only know a few TV series [and not much movies] and therefore in this field I do not have enough information. Despite it I search a "Hellish deliberateness" in the use of numbers during their making. For example, "Highlander" has got 6 seasons and the last sixth one ends by episodes 12 a 13 [we know, what number two and number three remind Hellish people of]; "Tracker" has got 1 season and 22 episodes; "Arabela se vraci" has got 26 episodes; "Robin of Sherwood" has got 3 seasons and the last of them has got 13 parts; "Kung Fu" has got 3 seasons and 62 episodes; "Game of Thrones" plans to make 6 seasons; "Rozpaky kuchare Svatopluka" has got 13 episodes and similarly. There are question marks here, for instance TV series "Navstevnici" has got 15 episodes and I do not know, if these numbers are supposed to be added up or if it does not use to be done. Then there are different numbers, for instance "Star Trek: Voyager" has got 7 seasons and "Endgame" is 25/26 episode [by the way, I do not know what "Seven of nine" the indicative means to Hellish people, more exactly what meaning number 7 has to them]. And another thing is a title and/or Hellish indications in the introduction of the TV series. But because there is a system of "the distribution of roles", so if it is valid in this, too, probably I won't live to find anything convincing.)

If you find this thought interesting, there is other info: http://www.pavelkastl.cz/ebooks.htm

I'm glad this is the Internet because you seem like the type who would show up somewhere with a machine gun.
I don't have any and even if I had I would not show up with it.

I can't believe this person hasn't been banned yet.
I speak about something what is known to a high percentage of people. And who does not know it, why he should not learn about it?

I don't have any and even if I had I would not show up with it.
Nice to see you actually respond to something this time. But I think I speak for most people here when I say that I have no idea what any of your threads are about.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Volkodav, have you been to Hell? Is this why those scenes remind you of Hell?
LOL . Someone who have been from hell now makes this reminds of scenes from there

Volkodav, have you been to Hell? Is this why those scenes remind you of Hell?
Well, I was not (except for seeing and feeling it in "meditations", when I was young). But I have got to know Hellish people, who rule our human society and who use to develop it technically. And I recognized that it is their habit to put some reminder of their Hell into their movies.

I'm glad this is the Internet because you seem like the type who would show up somewhere with a machine gun.
Looks like the type who hangs around outside primary schools, wearing a trench coat and shaded glasses.

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
Does this movie have any hellish signs?

So how do i embed again?
Take out the s when you past in the link. Ex. Http:

EDIT: Nvm, I see what happened. You have to post the entire link, including the HTTP:// and Youtube.com.

I saw Avatar. Almost every scene reminded me of Hell, simply due to the boredom.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
My reaction to this thread:

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Here is the last "reminder of Hell" I have seen:

"Game of Thrones", Season 1, episode "Fire and Blood" (the last one). Beginning: Sword pointing down, the blade of which is full of blood that falls down in drops. Above all, then we see blurred people, raised hands and closed eyes (and word "look" [= emphasis on eyes], looks down and up and raised hands again + fall down on the ground and going down the stairs). End: Woman in flames which are in two circles (+ people lying on the ground, squatting, someone's legs and smoke) who is then squatting, having three little dragons on herself (even with red color + people on all four with the head bent down).

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Haha, this thread is gonna be great.

You know, I myself am still learning this subject, but there are some other reminders added to my library in the last times:

"Once Upon a Time in the West" (It starts with a bending man and view of legs of someone who has a close-to-violet upper clothes) (00:37:25) (Meat cleaver and cork down) Sound of a harmonica (raised hands with a view of one eye, looks), man in a shadow, emphasized oil lamp with flame, alternation of light and darkness over eyes (they are little emphasized also by the hat and hands, between which they are located), a piece of red (on the hero's clothes), squatting, the bottom part of legs and a finger down (how it moves the revolver; later there is a conversation with eye blink, one finger, two fingers and words about three men, three bullets, counting all the way up to two and six, and "bull****").

"Cisaruv pekar" and "Pekaruv cisar" In the both consecutive movies Jan Werich has a dual role who plays both the emperor (saying "we" instead of "I") and his baker (they even look at each other in a "mirror"). In the first movie there we have several reminders with a Golem (above all, magic ritual and a fall into the pit during its finding, and when it is lying down with a piece of red suiting on itself during its first revival in the royal palace) and in the other the baker, dressed up as the emperor, looks into the mirror and considers what will happen if he told people that he is the emperor's baker or oppositely the baker's emperor (+ word "zabijou" and a raised hand, and word "kouzelnik", eyes look upwards and raised thumb and index finger).

And you surely know "Game of Thrones":

"Game of Thrones", Season 1, episode "Fire and Blood" (the last one). Beginning: Sword pointing down, the blade of which is full of blood that falls down in drops. Above all, then we see blurred people, raised hands and closed eyes (and word "look" [= emphasis on eyes], looks down and up and raised hands again + fall down on the ground and going down the stairs). End: Woman in flames which are in two circles (+ people lying on the ground, squatting, someone's legs and smoke) who is then squatting (with the head bent down and somewhat raised hand), having three little dragons on herself (even with red color + people on all four with the head bent down). The "red dragon" then screams and raises his wings.

"Game of Thrones", Season 2, episode "Valar Morghulis" (the last one). Beginning: Emphasis on eye (during a moment a fire is seen in it), (looks up and down) a blurred figure and a piece of red blood (and little later a finger pointing down). End: (Fall to the ground next to the basket that has the shape of a circle and then sitting on the ground and then) Horse's legs, piece of red (meat), looks up and down, blue eyes of a monster (every of them is differently shaped), a head bow (with the closing of eyes) and a raised hand (with the spear and scream).

"Game of Thrones", Season 3, episode "Mhysa" (the last one). Beginning: (Night with moon and) Flames including a burning man, flag with a beast and a piece of red (on a flag). End: (Firstly please notice a slightly Hellish combination of colors on the clothes and hairs of "Mother of dragons") Raised hands around the "Mother of dragons", there is a circle around her made of people and those who carry her turn her around (which can perhaps remind a whirl). There are also three dragons flying up, whereas it ends with the one that is highest and that has a red color (+ there is some smoke).