What Did You Dream Last Night?

Tools    

I dreamt I was Smoking I have never been a smoker

I dreamt a waitress was getting off the first class carriages of a train with a tray of drinks, the tray tilted forward and the drinks fell on the floor, i wasn't even getting on the train, just stood on the platform with my luggage.

I have really dumb but true to me theories about dreams, ask SC who clearly thinks i'm an idiot after our dreams convos haha.

Was thinking that De Ja Vu is definitely some leftover part of your dreams that match up with your general thoughts.

This morning i told my gf that i dreamt about something and it kinda came true tonight which freaked her out, i think if she wasn't someone i cared about i could have convinced her of anything, but i pointed out the thousand ways it was the same thing as everything else that was happening; coz it really wasn't it was a small coincidence which was easily milkable especially to someone already convinced.

I dreamt last night that I could not walk. I could only hobble along. So weird as walking every day is one of my fave things to do.

I had a dream where everyone on MovieForums thought I was dead so they set up a page called 'R.I.P. HashtagBrownies' and everyone was posting the emoji.
I would definitely have posted a gif.

I dreamt that my postman delivered a bottle of fabric conditioner instead of mail. (I'm expecting documents through the post so obviously it's on my mind).

Went food shopping, then went for my evening walk (I seem to only like to walk after dark - it seems the best time for fat people to walk!) and then watched Hacksaw Ridge on HBO - On Demand.

Went food shopping, then went for my evening walk (I seem to only like to walk after dark - it seems the best time for fat people to walk!) and then watched Hacksaw Ridge on HBO - On Demand.
I love walking in the dark and i'm slim, it's cooler here when it's dark which is nice, plus i love to see our waterfront lit up.

I love walking in the dark and i'm slim, it's cooler here when it's dark which is nice, plus i love to see our waterfront lit up.
I just realized I misread this thread's title - I thought it said "what did you DO last night?"

As far as what I dreamed - I dreamed that Diahann Carroll (as "Julia") was offended by being accused of committing "plagiarism" over a bounced check at a hotel or some such (I kid you not - the word "plagiarism" was a definitive part of the dream)...
AND that I was somehow asking an amalgam of my old and current landlords if I could borrow garbage cans & recycling bins for something (but I don't know what) - the landlady said "no" (to which I tried to be very amenable saying something like, "That's okay, I like when people are honest when they don't want to do something, instead of making up a bunch of excuses - just say no.")
Meanwhile a contractor of some sort parked a large truck in my yard to attempt to install a fence where my current house sits (wherein there were rooms I'd never been in or was aware of)... while my old girlfriend was leaving me to go become some kind of foreign aid worker or something (whereas, in reality, it was I who broke up with her)!

Now, tell me what all THAT means!

I just realized I misread this thread's title - I thought it said "what did you DO last night?"

As far as what I dreamed - I dreamed that Diahann Carroll (as "Julia") was offended by being accused of committing "plagiarism" over a bounced check at a hotel or some such (I kid you not - the word "plagiarism" was a definitive part of the dream)...
AND that I was somehow asking an amalgam of my old and current landlords if I could borrow garbage cans & recycling bins for something (but I don't know what) - the landlady said "no" (to which I tried to be very amenable saying something like, "That's okay, I like when people are honest when they don't want to do something, instead of making up a bunch of excuses - just say no. That's okay!")
Meanwhile a contractor of some sort parked a large truck in my yard to attempt to install a fence where my current house sits (wherein there were rooms I'd never been in or was aware of)... while my old girlfriend was leaving me to go become some kind of foreign aid worker or something (whereas, in reality, it was I who broke up with her)!

Now, tell me what all THAT means!
I haven't a bloody clue Cap!! . Your dreams are full though, whereas mine are short and lack detail.

I haven't a bloody clue Cap!! . Your dreams are full though, whereas mine are short and lack detail.
The only reason for that is it was a late morning dream - if I get up (usually to go to the bathroom) then go back to sleep, I tend to remember a lot of details from dream - I guess because they come closer to consciousness time while the rest during the night are mostly forgotten.

I remember in college - one semester, I had this one first period class (with no classes afterward) so I'd come home after class and sleep. And I always remember having the most vivid dreams at that time - probably for the reason stated above.

I had several dreams, two of which involved plane crashes (one I observed, one I was in).

I suspect the fact that I have a flight at the end of the month is related.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Especially if you're a nervy flier. I dont like flying and will dream about it during the lead up.

I had a stack of dreams last night but forgot them as soon as I remembered them. I have a low grade cold so think I might have been a bit overheated.

The only reason for that is it was a late morning dream - if I get up (usually to go to the bathroom) then go back to sleep, I tend to remember a lot of details from dream - I guess because they come closer to consciousness time while the rest during the night are mostly forgotten.

I remember in college - one semester, I had this one first period class (with no classes afterward) so I'd come home after class and sleep. And I always remember having the most vivid dreams at that time - probably for the reason stated above.
Yeah i've noticed that when i sleep of an evening it's only a light sleep, more like a nap really cos i get up very early for work, then after work i kinda go into a coma cos i'm really tired! A really deep but short sleep. That's when i tend to dream.

I had several dreams, two of which involved plane crashes (one I observed, one I was in).

This might also be a common thing as I almost have plane crashes as a recurrent dream theme (probably more after 2001 for obvious reasons). I can recall many that I've had, yet I haven't been on a plane since 1998.

Don't fly at the end of the month! I once dreamt of a train crash, thought nothing of it at the time, a few weeks later i was on a train when it was almost derailed by a bike that had been placed across the track. Very scary experience.

I dreamt that a bird walked through my patio door from my garden. I don't have a patio though, i did at my house before i moved here.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
The last few weeks, I've had these very strange dreams in which I am aware that I am dreaming, but cannot really control anything. But I am totally aware that I am in a dream, so I can sort of step outside of myself and observe things as they play out. One night I played some unique melody on the piano. When I woke, I could still hum the melody. That was trippy. Most dreams lately are just broken pieces of my work environment. My boss will task me with something and I do my daily thing. It's like I am trying to analyze my work flow or something, but too dreamy to change anything about it. I try to take mental notes of this or that once I realize that I am in a dream, but most of it fades away pretty fast by the time I wake up enough to think on it.