Toy Story 3

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I'm just saying in this day and age, most trailers are out in days, I wonder why this took longer, eh well...

And yes, it does look awesome and I can't wait, I'll be there at midnight.

Eh, I don't like the first two posters, something about Ham and Buzz seems a bit off. However, Woody and Jesse are perfect.

Yeah, I think it's just Buzz's pose.

They said fo sure Toy Story 3 will be out... I hope they keep to its orginal story line, i cant wait

Yes Yes Yes! I have to say good marketing for re-releasing Toy Story 1 and 2 in 3D in hyping up the wide release of the 3rd n next year. I'm looking forward to it myself..

If you scroll down just a tad you can see I posted this 6 days ago...

Toy Story 3 Trailer

We weren’t expecting the new Toy Story 3 trailer till Monday but it appears to have escaped early. In the film Andy is now a young adult who is heading off to college, which means his toys are sent to storage, apart from Woody who he wants to keep. However, Buzz and the gang are accidentally thrown away and end up at local day-care center where they are abused by the youngsters. It’s left to Woody to save them and help them escape.

Thanks to Movie List you can watch the Toy Story 3 trailer here.

Source: Filmonic

Cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm definitely looking forward to this movie. Pixar can do no wrong in my book.(Well, except maybe Cars, but even that was better than most family movies) The short version is I can't wait.

looking forwaaaaard !

Watching the first 2 definitely has me hyped up for this....I've been counting the days since I saw the trailer back in October. This is definitely one of my "must-sees" next summer!

I's so excited hope to see this movie.

There's an extended clip online, introduced by Lee Unkrich (the director, in case you didn't know already)

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer...family-preview

Hilarious but yet...a little sad.

I am on the other side I think they should keep old movies like NEMO ALONE!! They were better off that way and by the way IDK if any of you know this but the springy dog is NOT in this movie!!

The only thing I can take away from the "teaser" introduced by the director is Andy's mom became a damn MILF.
i liked the animation, it looks so polished and detailed. i kinda wish we could see what happened to Sid, the kid next door from the last movie. but ah well.
Toy story 3 seems a bit predictable(where else can they go instead of Andy's college/crazy road adventure to regroup from separation)

I'm stoked(:

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Can't wait for Toy story 3, Since I was a child I love watching Toy story 1 and 2.. and now Andy is going to college, they would have another unforgettable adventure..