What's Your Favorite Movie Alien?

Tools    

My favorite movie Alien would have to be Predator, the Predator depicted by Kevin Peter Hall. Alien of Course was a close second.

My favorite funny movie alien is from The Flintstones, does that count? lol

My favorite movie Alien would have to be Predator, the Predator depicted by Kevin Peter Hall. Alien of Course was a close second.
Second that. They are like us, but so unlike us as well. Just made sense to me that alien beings would be similar to us out there somewhere, and not at all like ET or the GREY you see in X Files.
Plus, scary as hell.

Is the Little shop of Horrors Audrey II Plant considered an alien?

What about slither too? I always thought they were kind of scary!

And!!! Lets not forget MARS ATTACKS!

Lol I wasn't too sure. Cuz it was always a plant look alike lol. You have to think of one quick before I steal all the good ones! haha

Oh believe me I have a will and a way.......

^^He's not an alien.

This one is:

This is tough because I know there's just going to be one that I forget.

How about Howard the Duck?

I probably have to agree with the Predator. The Alien breed of aliens is pretty awesome. I love that the aliens life cycle and species is so well defined.

IDK, I guess Predator...unless I think of something cooler.

Along with my awesome Superman epiphany... I can't believe nobody has said this one yet either...

What are you guys like?!?!?!

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Just has to be this.

you would think more star wars characters would pop up, excluding yoda. Aliens like

Jabba

or

ewoks

Notice I didnt use any from episodes 1,2,or 3? Darth Maul is pretty bad ass though so up he goes as well.