The Worst Free Movie on Netflix

Tools    

I was watching the instant movies on Netflix last night. I decided to see what you think is the worst movie that Netflix has available to watch instantly. I know they do have some pretty cool movies under their watch instantly feature.

I thought this up since it was late and I was bored so I watch a movie called: "Maniac Nurse's Find Ecstasy" or something close to that title. That is how bad it was I forgot the title and don't feel like looking it up again. I thought this would be cheesy based on the title and would show some decent T&A. I was sooo wrong.

If any of you have seen Plan 9 then you can get a feel of the narrative that was going on. I swear it was the same guy who did the narrative for Plan 9 if he was still alive.

So if you have watched free movies on Netflix go ahead and let us know which is the worst one that you have seen. We can also include Hulu in this discussion if you don't have Netflix.

So my first movie on the list is : "Maniac Nurses Find Ecstasy

Manic Nurses Find Ecstasy is pretty bad, even for someone like me. There's worse out there though, but I'll be interested to know if they're available on Netflix.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
There's a lot of movies on Netflix' Instant Viewing that are terrible, hence why they're there.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

The only one i've ever watched from the instant thing is Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind. I regretted it, because I really liked the movie and wished I would have seen it on my big screen.

I do have to admit that there are some good ones on instant viewing. Just watched the nightmare before christmas and plan on watching Traitor next. Of course I haven't seen if Freddy Got Fingered is on it. Made the mistake of catching the last 45 minutes of it on HBO the other night. Didn't laugh once and can't explain why I didn't change the channel.

I thought this up since it was late and I was bored so I watch a movie called: "Maniac Nurse's Find Ecstasy" or something close to that title. That is how bad it was I forgot the title and don't feel like looking it up again.
I can't believe it.........on reading the thread title I thought "Ha, I'll have to nominate Maniac Nurses Find Ecstasy. No WAY anyone else in the universe has seen it" ...right?

Awesome friggin' movie.

Ben and Arthur