After all I decide to Marry You SC!!!

Tools    

I love you, mc-yui !!!!!

You will marry me, won't you?
AFter a long and 100 times of thinking it over and over again..i came up deciding to myself to marry you Sexy Celebrity!!!
A big celebration will happened in this forum..you can set all the details for the ceremony...SEXY CELEBRITY get back to me as soon as possible..let me know the details...

Can I bee a groomsman?

I accept, Mc-Yui. I say we close that other thread and have a wedding thread.

Who gets to throw the bouquet?

Who gets to throw the bouquet?

I vote you do.... but I don't want it....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

We gots ta have a MoFo bachelor party first! Strictly guys thread where we get to watch movies with curses like "heck" and "darn" in them! Then we eat lots a cake! That is what men do at a bachelor party right? Right?

Hello?

Why doesn't anybody ask me to hang out and stuff?I'm a fun guy, y'know? Aaaaaawwwwrassmfrassmmmmshitfrassmragrrrrrrrmyidearrm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmrtkjshdhsbahcbbWHY DON'T YOU LIKE ME?!?!!
..........................................................................................
........................................................................................

Good luck with the wedding! Colon-uppercas 'd's all'round!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Can I bee a groomsman?
I'll be the lawyer. There's more money in it.

Oh, and congratulations to the happy couple - I'll send round a summary of my fees. I do a special pre-nup/divorce combo: 30% off the price of getting both separately.

Oh, and congratulations to the happy couple - I'll send round a summary of my fees. I do a special pre-nup/divorce combo: 30% off the price of getting both separately.
We won't be needing a lawyer - the wedding is off. I found out something about Mc Yui last night in the bedroom and I just couldn't possibly go through with it!

Mc Yui... I'm sorry... but no no no no NO!

The People's Republic of Clogher
We won't be needing a lawyer - the wedding is off. I found out something about Mc Yui last night in the bedroom and I just couldn't possibly go through with it!

It wasn't a move that I like to call 'The Reverse Crying Game', was it?

The shame of it all!

why is that so? ..you enjoy that night..really i remember how much you enjoy it..so said so many things..that you can even wait for the wedding.. and now you're backing off..how could you do this..ok fine..find someone else that..goodluck to you..SC cant forget that night you were gorgeous and hot..that was fun..sorry guys but the wedding is off... i thought that somethings are made to have a happy ending but this one has ended into a nightmare..i was been a fool..now this lonely broken heart was turned into pieces..will there would still be somebody out there whom i can tell this line:" "MY HEART IS BROKEN CAN YOU FIX IT ?"

P.S. for SC:
"My life is crumbling around me, and all I can do is watch the sand sift through my shaky fingers. Everything I touch is destroyed in a matter of days. I am a plague, cursing all those around me. I am scorned every waking minute of every blazing day. With a fake smile on my face, and tear stains in my heart, I make the best of each day. Less painful than the wicked truth. Life spiralling out of control . . . why won’t it stop? When will it end? The time is now. I must leave you. And never forget — I love you. No matter what."

P.S. for SC:
"My life is crumbling around me, and all I can do is watch the sand sift through my shaky fingers.
Go build yourself a sand castle.

Oh we can get counseling here?

Ok, my girlfriend spends way too much time on EQ2, but I am wondering if it because I do not pay enough attention to her, or is she just addicted? I mean ......wait should I start my own counseling thread?

Go build yourself a sand castle.
can I build a sand castle with your sand?
Now I'm driven to be ten times better than you think you are
Piece my piece I've built my walls
And burned the bridges down
That lead back to people like you
I will not be broken
I am the one

wooot wooot...lol