The Tuxedo

→ in
Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
This is a must-avoid movie. Have the makers of this garbage ever SEEN a Jackie Chan movie before? The movie starts off with a shot of a deer peeing in a river, and just goes further down hill from there. It takes almost forty minutes to get to the first fight scene, and.....it sucks. The whole movie sucks. The director spends a lot of time drooling over Jennifer Love Hewitt's chest, places the camera there way too many times, and spends another scene entirely focused on another female cast member's butt (In close-up, no less). Then there's Jackie Chan's funny musical number, that goes on way too long, stops being funny, then we get a shot of Jackie Chan waving his @ss in a woman's face for like five minutes. The director has never heard of editing, obviously. Then there's the CGI effects and Wire-Fu, two things that shouldn't ever be in a Jackie Chan movie. This was just unfunny, slow moving, and a total waste of time.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I lied it, it was fun funny, had some good action, not annoying at all. i mean its not i a must see, but not a must not see either.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Hello darlings,
I love Jackie Chan madly, this was a waste of his wonderfulness!
Boo hoo
Jozie

AMENDMENT

I mean except for the one where he was drunk, and the one shot in Communist China. I guess I just love him in the outtakes.
Kisses 2U & huggies too,
jozie

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally posted by Jozie
AMENDMENT

I mean except for the one where he was drunk, and the one shot in Communist China. I guess I just love him in the outtakes.
Kisses 2U & huggies too,
jozie
Are you speaking ill of Legend of Drunken Master, the greatest of all kung fu epics? Blasphemy!

So what do you all give it out of ten?

Im am Mofos OFFICAL Jackie Chan fan, but from what im hearing any actor could have performed the stunts that Jackie did, so tell me simple and plainly, does it even compare to any of Jackies other movies AND is it worth paying $12.00 to see?