The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
I.E.

"Don't tell me that's the hair color you'll be sporting this summer. Blahsville, my friend. To each his own, I guess "

crazed out movie freak
let me see what i can do. i don't have a scanner but i think someone got pic of me right before i was gonna go skydivin. one prob. i am not lookin at the camera

P.S. I AM THE GUY
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	picture1.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	287  

crazed out movie freak
no prob buddy i know the guy had a cheap camera. i think he got it as a freebie when he got his dsl. I wish i would of got somethin like that when i got my cable modem..oh well.. notice the slight nervousness in my face. Need i remind u in sheer moments i will be jumping from 13,500 feet in the air.
nuts hugh.

That's pretty intense, man.

Originally posted by sadesdrk
I.E.

"Don't tell me that's the hair color you'll be sporting this summer. Blahsville, my friend. To each his own, I guess "
i have rodent brown with grey.

puke.

crazed out movie freak
Originally posted by Sullivan
That's pretty intense, man.
yeah it was pretty nuts bro, but i know i will do it again

Originally posted by Yoda
Cool, Raz...thanks for posting that. It's a bit fuzzy, but I'll make sure to include it in an updated MoFo Collage.
what collage?? please tell me im NOT included the picture i uploaded was B-A-D!

You will be. You have to be.
Any MoFo who goes as far as to upload their picture...

Would you turn away from the honor of being on the collage?! I should hope not!

if i had known the consequences i would have put up a desent photo, come on surely they dont have to use that photo! i will upload a better one soon. This thread should have a warning on it!

i accept the honour after i have a half better photo

Here's another shot of me, after shedding enough pounds to have dropped the full body weight of Yoda, roughly (little green dude can't weigh more than 25-30 lbs, I don't think).
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	shot.jpg
Views:	445
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	299  

give a brother some time, he'll have a picture up.

lookin' good, mofos. matt's hair is wicked.

Here's another shot of me, after shedding enough pounds to have dropped the full body weight of Yoda, roughly (little green dude can't weigh more than 25-30 lbs, I don't think).
Flex!!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Just started a new workout regime today, in fact. I imagine you're in better shape than I am, though.
Do tell, I'm kinda wanting to get into shape (somewhat) before I leave.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I'm playing basketball and working out at the local YMCA, basically. The Nautilus stuff is very, very effective when you use it well. If you do things properly, you'll notice a difference in a month...especially if you're on a high-protein, low-carb diet at the same time.

You still flirting with Atkins?
I've had to stop my exercising because of the play taking up literally all of my time, but it doesn't matter, because I've lost just as much weight via rehearsals as I have everything else...

Thanks Steve. The hair does rock. Yes.

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
You still flirting with Atkins?
Yes, and no. I've been off for awhile...but I still try to eat more protein when possible, and I suspect I'll be back on before too long.

Running is so easy now.
Don't you hate that?

It gets to a point where the intensity level is very hard to top because the most intense you can do is too easy?

Maybe I should just run for longer.
Argh.