The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I'm sat here with a huge smile on my face and, dammit, I'm even welling up a little. I'm so pleased it all went off so well. Thank you so much for posting and posting so many of throughout the whole day. I wish you both the best of all you wish yourselves.

Side note: Never duckface. This isn't just you. No one. Ever. I mean it. Seriously.

Never.

That is all.

Great pictures, Ash! Congratulations! Here's to a wonderful, long life together.

I like to see that MoFo Photo Album back online, it was pretty cool. I had an old link and last time I looked it wasn't there.
Photobucket deleted a few of the pictures, and I got with them about it. Then sometime later, over half the photos were missing. I'm going to either rebuild the photo book there, or find another photo site. When my life slows down, that is.

Happy New Year from the lads!

I've been raising 12 young rams since early last year and they're presently wintering on the back field. Being so close to the house, they've grown up far too tame, especially Nigel here:

If it has a name it is a pet very cute

Master of My Domain
Pretty sure you've heard it many times, but you look like Freddie Mercury.