Lost (Possible Spoilers)

Tools    

BANNED
Are these spoilers as in, Things We Haven't Seen Yet? Or spoilers for those around here who haven't kept up with the episode(s) so far?
Spoilers for things we haven't seen yet.. that's why I put read if you dare

I read the 'spoilers' mainly because i imagine at this point a lot is speculation. It mostly points out things we know are coming and appearances (or lack) of certain characters.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Well, perhaps so, but I find I love this show a lot more if I don't go into any episode with preconceived notions, so I try to avoid spoilers. I think I'll skip those posted above until later. (Then we can all come back and laugh at the ones that were wrong.)

A system of cells interlinked
I won't be reading that...

I abhor spoilers of any kind...

BANNED
Well, perhaps so, but I find I love this show a lot more if I don't go into any episode with preconceived notions, so I try to avoid spoilers. I think I'll skip those posted above until later. (Then we can all come back and laugh at the ones that were wrong.)
haha, well they are all fact so to each his/her own

Ahhh, two things we learned last night in terms of identity (episode "Jughead"):

1. Charles Widmore was an Other.

2. Eloise Hawking, the hooded lady we've seen before, including the end of last week's episode, is Daniel Faraday's mother.

A fun episode, with a lot of bouncing back and forth, and some decent handle on the time travel issues. Penny, though, has got to lighten up a little bit.

And I'm pretty sure they named their son after our Charlie and not his grandfather!

Hmmm...

1. The older woman's name is Eloise Hawking.

2. Daniel named his rat Eloise.

3. Daniel says that the young woman in 1954 reminds him of someone, then stops.

4. Her name is Ellie.

Shall we take bets on this one??

BANNED
2. Eloise Hawking, the hooded lady we've seen before, including the end of last week's episode, is Daniel Faraday's mother.

Haha I found that out last week on Attack of the Show podcast on X-Box 360

It had been tossed around last week, yeah, as speculation but only really seems confirmed after this past episode.

I do like those "aha!" moments on Lost.

I think Ben called the older Hawking by her first name in the final scene last week. And in the 1954 scenes, those around her called her Ellie.

It was subtle, but my usual "Lost" fanatic sources at Sledgeweb's picked right up on it, of course.

Speaking of "Aha!" moments... who saw the Widmore thing coming? I think some of us sort of expected a connection like that for Widmore and the others, but for them to just lay it right out there like that was a pretty cool way to do it really. Maybe they did it that way so they don't need to waste an entire episode on what happened between Widmore and the rest of the other's that caused the split. So now we can just continue on and assume that he was 'booted' for some reason and now wants some measure of revenge and to reclaim the Island for himself.

I'm wondering who Faraday's mother turns out to be. Should be an interesting twist. They are setting up an intersting circle with whoever the girl in the bed was and his mother and the girl who was holding the gun on him at the H-bomb. And, and his new little squeeze also fits in there somewhere as well. Should be a trip to see how that whole thing shakes out.

Tonight's episode: It was sooooo fun to see Jin wake up circa 1992 or so.

And I figured Ben was scaring Kate into "running," as she always does. I at first thought it was Claire's mother, as Jack suspected, so once we figured out it wasn't her, then I knew it had to be Ben.

One small thing, though: Everyone else seemed to get their settlements a long time earlier. Why did it take Claire's mom three years? Because she wasn't an actual survivor but a family member? So was this a plot slip-up or does it make sense somehow?

Fun episode. The dovetailing feeling -- of everything slowly spiraling together -- is a ton of fun.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
As soon as Locke said does anyone speak French I yelled out Danielle!!!!! My g/f said who? I told her that the French chick would be back this episode. I knew this time travel thing would reveal a lot of answers, here's hoping the Black Rock, FDW and Smokey are a part of it.

ABC also cut out at 10:00, so I missed the last two minutes, I know it was her but I guess I just missed her confirming it or something.

If I were Jin, I'd be freaking the hell out, on a boat the explodes and wake up 16 years in the past? Whoa, head trip.

Now, who else thinks that Miles is Marvin Candles baby? I mean, yes the race thing is apparent, but he is getting nose-bleeds and Faraday asked if he had been on the island before. It seems to make sense to me at least.

Who are the people on the canoe raft?

on a final note - Where the hell are Rose and Bernard?

Oooh, good guess on Miles and Candle! I wasn't trying to even figure that out, so I didn't even think that far ahead, but it makes TONS of sense since they already showed up Candle with a baby. Right age, too. NICE CALL. I vote yes.

As for the group on the raft, that's the rest of Danielle's group. If you recall, she said she had a group of scientists (I think) with her that all got marooned on the island together. Then "something" happened and they all died/were killed, but I don't think we ever found out exactly what happened. We might now!

Why did ABC cut out for you?? Yes, Danielle introduced herself to Jin once she found out he spoke a little bit of English. Not that we didn't figure out who she was with the French and the pregnancy tummy showing!

Fun episode.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I really need to get back in to lost, its a great show and ive seen up to the end of season 2. But I have caught random episodes on tv.