Battleship

Tools    

and one of them was having Rhianna as a main role.
It's not that main a role and she isn't terrible.

There is one big sequence where it references the game in a rather interesting manner concerning water displacement.

It also got bonus points from me because it had the wonderful Japanese actor Tadanobu Asano in quite a big role and I'm a big fan of him.

Something I'd like to see as a movie is CLUE.
It's been done:

It's so awesome nowadays how entire groups of people can get together and crap all over something they haven't even seen or ever will see. Back in my day we used to actually WATCH the movie that I was going to take a crap on. Just so I could be sure to throw the poop in the right direction.

Anyway, the movie is a fluffy silly popcorn flick, but its not all that bad as far these things go. And I've seen it twice.

Back in my day we used to actually WATCH the movie that I was going to take a crap on. Just so I could be sure to throw the poop in the right direction.
No we didn't. I was there back in your day, too.

The movie wasnt horrible but it wasnt good they were desperite for money

Sudoku Blackbelt
So when will this become a movie?

This is on TV every night of the week.

It's any *ahem* reality show where self indulgent people, regardless of race, sex height, weight, religion, etc, go on tv and pretty much forget any scruples or ethos they may have had before, and get paid for being a lowdown back stabbing parasite.

This also happens in the US, once every four years, on the second Tuesday in November.

As far as Battleship, I lasted maybe 40 minutes before I simply couldn't take it any longer.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
I guess this kills whatever faint hope I had of a movie based on Snakes and Ladders.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
First of all, I enjoyed the movie. I thought it was a nice take on the alien movie genre. Secondly, those movie posters for different board game movies are hilarious! I especially like the Rock Paper Scissors one!