THE DARK KNIGHT (Nolan's BATMAN sequel)

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
I'm surprised you're so sure, John. Are you basing that on anything other than the way your tickets are printed? Because I've seen examples to the contrary, and it's clearly not done the same everywhere.
Hmm, I read that Thursday thing I posted earlier wrong.

Oh well, my bad.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Hope "The Dark Knight" is the best Batman movie ever, Conan O'Brien saw it and he said it was awesome. It will probally become a record-breaking blockbuster success in my opinion.

Hope "The Dark Knight" is the best Batman movie ever, Conan O'Brien saw it and he said it was awesome. It will probally become a record-breaking blockbuster success in my opinion.
It is the best batman bar none sir.

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

I have heard that a certain scene has been cut. Apparently due to the aftershock of Ledger’s unfortunate death, many in an early screening reacted rather badly to this moment of this film. Studio execs therefore decided to excise the scene altogether.

WARNING: "The Dark Knight Cut Scene" spoilers below
It involves Ledger’s Joker character pretending to be dead and being pictured in a body bag.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
\
What does one wear to a Dark Knight sneak peak? Something black and rubbery?

I am wearing a black shirt with just the Joker's face on it...

You ready? You look ready.
I have heard that a certain scene has been cut. Apparently due to the aftershock of Ledger’s unfortunate death, many in an early screening reacted rather badly to this moment of this film. Studio execs therefore decided to excise the scene altogether.

It involves Ledger’s Joker character pretending to be dead and being pictured in a body bag.
People are just freaking stupid.

Welcome to the human race...

It's in the movie. Or at least, in the Australian version, no idea if it'll be cut due to American test audiences. I don't think anybody's complained in Australia, though.

John is right, people are freaking stupid.

OMG! i cant believe its happening today (well tomorrow at 12:01am) FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'll have to wait and see. That said, I feel completely justified in assuming it's a very, very good movie. I don't know if it's even plausible that a truly mediocre film could garner the kind of critical response we're seeing already.