THE DARK KNIGHT (Nolan's BATMAN sequel)

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I absolutly loved "Batman Begins" it was fantastic, and "The Dark Knight" looks just as good, it maybe even better. As ive said in a different post, I love that Batman Begins was much darker.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Just rented 'Gotham Knight' today, will post thoughts later...

Lets put a smile on that block
Got my tickets through for a screening of The Dark Knight at the IMAX for next friday

Can't fricking wait!

A system of cells interlinked
Getting super-pumped for this...

Got my tickets today. The theater only has four prints, despite being quite large, so at the moment they only have four Midnight showings setup. Apparently there's a way for them to hook things together so that one print can (I assume) play on two screens simultaneously. Just four for now, though.

Anyway, that means that despite being special (more expensive) reserved seats a week in advance, my friends and I still won't be able to sit together. There'll be seven of us; four on one side of the theater, and three on the other. The reserved seats mean we won't have to get there an hour and a half early, though. That alone is well worth the extra money.

Bah, tickets for the midnight screening are literally twice the price, just for normal seats at that. The one where you can book the actual seats is £14 and the one with first come, first served is about £12.... or do i wait for Thursday and pay £5.50?

They're plenty cheap here. This particular theater has tickets at matinee prices all week (Mon-Thur), and mercifully, they count Midnight showings as Thursdays. The reserved seats $10.50 each, but general admission at midnight showings here is just $5. Quite the steal.

Am I the only one who isn't gona see this the first day ? Saturday or Sunday morning is my favorite time to go see new movies - a lot less people .

Well i'm not seein it on the first day, i'm seeing it this Tuesday actually.

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

Who watches the Watchbear?
I'm ridiculously excited. Firstly, I'm going out of town early Friday morning and won't be back for almost a week... and usually, with employee perks and all, as a simple grunt I have to wait until after opening weekend to see a movie for free. Granted, I was prepared to shell out for a midnight show. But much to my delight, the management is doing a staff-only midnight show! I imagine we'll be in a smaller theater, but there's not nearly enough of us to fill up the entire thing, so it should be pretty awesome. Granted, I won't get a wink of sleep before my flight... but for the Dark Knight, I'm okay with it