Suspect's Short Films

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
From Curveball Productions.

Let me know what you think.

Suspect's Reviews

They're really funny. Keep the good work.

Here is another short I did for film class.

Two characters had to meet.
They both say something
Exchange something
One leaves
They say departing lines.

The departing dialogue is an inside joke between people in my class, but gamers will get it.

Nice man.............You had me laughing so much, and then I thought: wth am I lauging so much? and then it came to me...cause it is Fing funny and sarcastic. GJ man GJ.

Welcome to the human race...
Hehe, not bad. Are you the star of the second video? If so, nice look when you flip open the phone the second time -

Also, your friend has a weird way of pronouncing "pwn".

The Awkward Conversation.

For people who were at the Oscar chat and for some reason paid attention to what I was saying might remember I mentioned this.

It's another school project in which my script was voted in the top two to be filmed. Which meant I was also the director.

It's about a father who must have that talk that every father must have with their son at some point in their life.

Bloopers to come as well.

Side Note - The file is too big for youtube, so I've posted it elsewhere. You can find it in the movieforums facebook group or at the site funnyordie.com

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/fd33abe616

good stuff......really enjoyed it

I am half agony, half hope.
Nice videos, US, I enjoyed them. Good job.

Johann von Goethe

Colour out of Time
LOL ... nice one Matey. Good camera work and fun scripting ... also good choice in music

Are you still studying or have you completed the course?
Do you have plans to enter the industry or perhaps enter a short film competition?

I recently (last year) assisted a mate in his final assessment project ... lots of fun, as most (2 out of 3 sessions) was shot in the pub. I did special effects and also ended up acting (if you can call it acting LOL) ... he passed the course ...
Here is link

and we are in the middle of working on another project ... a documentary style thing exploring the world of record (vinyl) collectors and those who sell them. Also discussing entering next TropFest (Aussie short film festival)

Cheers and keep it happening

Funny video, really well done. Good job on the effects, and the acting, lol.

I'm finishing up my 2nd year at College, first year in the film program they have and hope to be something in the industry. If anything happens, I'll be looking you up for the main role.