Paul (2011)

Tools    

Paul (2011) Official Site

Two British comic-book geeks traveling across the U.S. encounter an alien outside Area 51.
Director:- Greg Mottola (Superbad, Adventureland)

Starring: - Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Jason Bateman, Seth Rogen (Voice of Paul)

&feature=player_embedded

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Arrested Development, sure got Jason Bateman's career back on track. He's on the speed dial of casting agents for character roles.

as to the movie..looks to be a grown up version of mac and me.

Bluray Collector!
I'll see this because of the leads, but I don't hold out much hope for it being that good...Though I've enjoyed Gregg Mottola's previous films.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I'm definitely going to see it! It might not be amazing but i think it'll be good craic

If all movies were Syriana level serious, I'd go bonkers. Its nice to have a mix out in the marketplace.

There will always be a niche for the high concept + hijinks on the road comedies.

Since the movie is about Comic-Book Geeks, I am expecting a lot of references to comics...

So, not exactly a new concept & idea.. but this movie might be entertaining just coz of the Pegg-Frost team.

The teaser trailer doesn't give a lot away but I'm going to put my faith in the Pegg/Frost team-up. They have yet to disappoint me.

I'm curious to know how many of you are familiar with the show "Spaced," their first pairing. That was such a fun show, one I wouldn't mind seeing on BBCA.

Bluray Collector!
I'm curious to know how many of you are familiar with the show "Spaced," their first pairing. That was such a fun show, one I wouldn't mind seeing on BBCA.
Spaced is a much watch show - brilliant stuff.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I will watch anything with Simon Pegg in it at this point, I am convinced he's a future comedy god. One thing though, doesn't this alien:

remind you of this alien?

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Oh.

A film about the Apostle would have been interesting.

cant wait for seth rogens voice to put me to sleep

New full length international trailer.

&feature=player_embedded

Since the movie is about Comic-Book Geeks, I am expecting a lot of references to comics...
Well in that respect, I hope the inter-play is similar to the jabs in Chasing Amy.

Come to think of it, this is the sort of project that Kevin Smith should have made instead of the crappfest cop-out.