The Town
Bonnie and Clyde
The Silent Partner
Die Hard
Killing Zoe
Out of Sight
A Fish Called Wanda
Sexy Beast

A small heist film that I've caught on cable and enjoyed is How to Rob a Bank (And 10 Tips to Actually Get Away with It) (2007). Plus, most of the above.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Rififi
Topkapi
How to Steal a Million
The Thief Who Came to Dinner
Ocean's Eleven (both)
Inside Man
Gambit
$
The Hot Rock
Quick Change

The Italian Job (1969)
The Great Train Robbery (1979)
Additionally i'd reccomend

and yes, even though its directed by brett ratner ,

Thunderbolt and Lightfoot
The Lady Killers
The Bank Job
The Killing (1956, Stanley Kubrick).

watched Le Cercle Rouge and Thunderbolt and Lightfoot, excellent suggestions. Keem em comin!

Um, is it a ... horror heist film?
LOL!. A 'horror heist film.' I can see it now. Vampires hold up a blood bank at gunpoint

Just saw a good heist film I've always wanted to see: The Friends of Eddie Coyle, (1973) starring Robert Mitchum, Peter Boyle, Richard Jordan, and Steven Keats as a character named Jackie Brown. Hmm. A good film with Mitchum as a bank robber trying to avoid jail time in his older years by cooperating with police in a illegal gun sale sting, among other things. There's more to it than just a heist but there are several heists in the movie and it's overall excellent.

If it hasn't already been mentioned, there's Heist to go along with the title of this thread. From 2001, it's got Gene Hackman, Danny DeVito, Sam Rockwall, and Rebecca Pidgeon. David Mament wrote and directed it, and per usual his films, has great dialogue and hard-edged characters, and a few twists that I'll have to see again to remember. It's been a while, but it's a fine movie.

EDIT: I see DexterRiley has already shown Heist in a post, so that's two people recommending it. Go for it!