What Is Your Favorite Michael Bay Movie?

Tools    

Which Michael Bay film is your favorite?

Michael Bay
Bad Boys (1995)
The Rock (1996)
Armageddon (1998)
Pearl Harbor (2001)
Bad Boys II (2003)
The Island (2005)
Transformers (2007)

Which pile of dogsh!t is your favorite?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Which Michael Bay film is your favorite?

Michael Bay
Bad Boys (1995)
The Rock (1996)
Armageddon (1998)
Pearl Harbor (2001)
Bad Boys II (2003)
The Island (2005)
Transformers (2007)

None of the above....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Confession: I have a soft spot for The Rock. I find it genuinely exciting and funny. I think it's the best (only?) example we have of what kind of material Michael Bay can actually pull off (though I still think Transformers was good).

I Really Liked Both Armeggdon And Transformers, But Transformers Was His Best.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The Rock for me. Even though Transformers was entertaining, it wasn't a well made film.

Suspect's Reviews

I loved The Rock, Pearl Harbour and the bad boys series....didn't enjoy transformers much though.

You ready? You look ready.
At one time I would have said The Rock, but that was back when I didn't know anything about film.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
I'm going to say Transformers. I didn't really enjoy the movie all that much, and if I never saw it again that would be fine with me, but I enjoyed it more than any of the other "films" he's done.

Registered Creature
Transformers and Armaggedon.

C'mon, The Rock is ok, whether you're a kid or not.
I used to say that, until I paid attention during the car chase scene. There must have been 2 million cuts in that one small part of the film. It made me nausea, and I nearly puked.

So it had more cuts than the end of The Fountain and certain parts of Sunshine (2007)?

I guess I believe you...
Um, that's like comparing the number 5 to 5,000,000 and saying they're the same.