hey, that's my line

GET OUT BEFORE YOU STILL CAN!

The People's Republic of Clogher
And a big hello from Ireland.....

Hello!

May The Forks be With Us
Diablo! don't scare the noobs!!!! besides this place is fun

GimmeGoodRep
is there something i should know about "MoFo"?

I wipe my ass with your feelings
I just checked his bio...seems as if he used a fake C.C. to join...heh.

Well its called FRAUD! An insurance agent might not know, but cops do.

Tata loo,

and welcome.

To answer your question Matrix, MoFo is a realm of ideas and possibilities, were the rivers flow with honey and the clouds are of cotton candy. Where joy is as common as the movie reviews which dot the site from here to Zion. You place comments on movies or start threads which you can start topics and stories of movies or what ever your imagination can conjure up. But not all is well in MoFo land. Niggling critics plague us here and there. Distressing and upsetting us easy going folks. But take heart and join or happy cult… I mean group… get out… get out now!

GimmeGoodRep
*RUNNING AWAY* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. hey Godsend what is that supposed to mean man, I registered I didn't use a fake identity thinga-ma-gig and I didn't do any fraud! or are u just messing with my mind?

When Annie welcomes you, you must answer all her questions, thats the rules
Oh

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Welcome

And this is my BOOMstick!
Welcome to Hotel MoFo, you can visit any time you like, but you can never leave.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and Welcome

welcome man its really fun here