Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Tools    

I am glad you find it funny
but it is a painfully serious point.

The makings of movies are overshadowing the enjoyment of them.

Realise, I am not asking for much I merely want someone capable of drinking a cup of tea convincingly.
That is how dire the situation of Cohen is.
Somewhere in the never ever future, the unspoken thoughts of some unfortunate Director who fears for the end of his carreer and has an ever present sense of impending doom.

In the Beginning...
I am glad you find it funny
but it is a painfully serious point.

+rep.

Realise, I am not asking for much I merely want someone capable of drinking a cup of tea convincingly.

That is how dire the situation of Cohen is.
+rep.

You know i started out my blogs just thinking Sacha Baron Cohen couldn't play the younger years, but i realised he is so bad at acting, I mean he would look like Barry Manilow on stilts.
Queen when they arrive at their senses.

Tie your Borat Down.
No way i am going to lose out this time.
You seen him run?

I love how those last two lines weren't italicized a minute ago, and now they are.

"Oh GOD! I left out the italics! Those are critical to my point!"
My italian points I always imagined

It hurts me to say it, but this--all by itself--is a perfectly reasonable point.

Granted, it comes after a few hours of "Caesar is Caesar!" and "King Kong is not an actor!" stuff, which is silly on stilts (sorry, not silly...Barry Manilow), but hey, credit where credit is due.

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by Yoda
It hurts me to say it, but this--all by itself--is a perfectly reasonable point.
Eh, I don't know. My enjoyment is overshadowed more by studios' incessant desire to win my enjoyment by putting out rehashed junk, which I guess you can construe as "the making(s) of movies." But I think what his definition of "makings" has to do with the actual DVD "making of" featurettes that he was lambasting earlier. I don't really think we're currently bombarded by that kind of stuff... at least not to a degree that steals away any of my enjoyment.

Now, if he had said "the promotion of movies," I might agree.

I dont need signatures this time.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Such personailities should not be promoted to overshadow ones perception of these fantastical creatures, it is like showing how the trick is done, and spoiling the imaginations free reign.

Which one does your "imagination" prefer?

So this guy found his way into, what, three signatures in the space of a single morning?

3 or 4... maybe more, I lost count... and an Avatar Profile Caption too ^^