The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
awe i've been living with cats ever since i was born and i looove them i dunno what i'm going to do if any of my three die i haven't really experienced a kitten death yet lol we had to give one away once and when i was really little one died but i was too little to care and now i'm super attached to each of my cats especially the white one because she follows me eeeverywhere and sleeps with her head on my pillow every night and gets all excited when i come home and she knows what to do if i snap my fingers at her lmao yeah i love her she's adorable!

The People's Republic of Clogher
EDIT - Glamour? Ha! Look at this!

Kitchen update! You know you wanna...

The little paint pots by the microwave are an indication of what I'm thinking of going with for the walls. There are still some bits that need looking at before I can get that started, though, and with tomorrow being St Patsy's day I doubt if I'll see a builder until Thursday or Friday.

Turns out that Rome wasn't the only thing not to be built in a day. Or 10 days.

Kitchen looks great Tatty! What are you going to do on the unfinished (?) wall by the window? And I like the finish on the cabinets... is that paint or a stain?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
I think that wall is gonna be light blue and the one opposite which has no units, leaving me space for the dining table (or torture rack, I've not decided which yet ) will be a darker shade. The cabinets are maple, apparently, and they came ready finished.

I'm not much good at stuff like that - just pointed at them in the showroom and shouted "gimme that one!"

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Ok MoFo's,

Heres what zenderella looks like.

and this is me dressed as GoGo:

(terrible photo, I hate flashes)

and this is my sidekick Ferris Looshkin III:

Birthday Party.Hope you can see them couse its from Myspace although some of you are my friends on myspace and I am not sure if my profile is on private if Not I'll upload them on Kupax just tell me

and the presents

Because dogs are soooo much cooler.
No they're not. Dogs are crap... And stupid... And, possibly, the only animal in the world that still smells bad after it's been washed.

The King of Movies
No they're not. Dogs are crap... And stupid... And, possibly, the only animal in the world that still smells bad after it's been washed.
There not stupid. Some people might like wet dog smell. Dogs are loyal, cats are not. Dogs can also protect humans.

How can you not like that......