MoFo Fantasy Football 2023 - The Season

Tools    

The draft date is what yahoo chose. I just changed it to Wednesday @ 8 pm CST but am willing to move it to get as many to the draft as possible.

A system of cells interlinked

We have all seen this movie, right? We know how this ends, right?

Please make it stop!

I got an invite from TONGO for this, I think? Anyway, can't make that draft day, even if it is moved earlier. I've got softball games literally every weekday evening other than Fridays. But don't let me hold it up, I'm not sure if I have sufficient time to dedicate to this anyway, I'm struggling to even find time to run my MoFo fantasy team.

A system of cells interlinked
Same here - I barely have time to manage the two FFB leagues I am in as it as. Thanks for the invite, but I can't participate this time.

Yeah, sorry, managing my two leagues plus a couple pick 'em leagues is already stretching my available time.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I completely understand, I probably dont have the time either but just dont know it yet lol! Yeah its looking like a bust. I doubt 5 will be enough.

Don't know about anybody else, but my "live" stream on Amazon Prime Video is about fifteen or twenty seconds behind when Yahoo is updating stats on the app.

Somebody has a true live stream, and it ain't Amazon.

*grumble*

I was one touchback through the end zone when he lost control at the pylon from Justin Jefferson having his first big game of the year. Next week! The Charger defense, that is the cure for what ails The Vikings.

The trick is not minding
Last week seems like it was an aberration, with most of the low scores a result of QB play. I mean, Prescott had something like 4 points total and his team won by 40(!).

Rodgers got hurt on his first possession! And Holden still won! It boggles the mind!

This week already looks like a turnaround, as both Hurts and Cousins lit up the score board for their respective owners last night.

After one week I had to send my TE packing to get a QB with high ceilings, with no decent option to replace Mark Andrews, and McLaurin has been supplanted by Aiyuk on my depth chart. But I am 1-0.

After one week I had to send my TE packing to get a QB with high ceilings, with no decent option to replace Mark Andrews, and McLaurin has been supplanted by Aiyuk on my depth chart. But I am 1-0.

I was surprised to see that trade. I thought you would just run with Stafford.

Time will tell if that was a smart move or not. If Mark Andrews has a season like a couple back where he is good for a steady 29 points per game, maybe a mistake. But if Tua stays healthy and gets me 40s it'll be fine. The Rams are going to be too run-heavy I fear, even if and when Kupp comes back, for Stafford to put up consistently good fantasy numbers.

Eh, we'll see. I may have panicked, but we shall see.

The trick is not minding
Nah, Stafford is merely an ok QB and that’s mostly when he has a healthy Coop to throw it to. Otherwise you’re looking at less than 20 points from him

Tua was a smart trade. He has T Hill to throw it to, as well as Waddle. Better upside to him.

Tua should have plenty of 20+ games with several 30+ and even some 40+ games, as you’ve mentioned.

Just wish the trade would have been the week after we play. 😒

Yeah you're right. I keep thinking of Staffords #'s like he was when throwing to Megatron. Big difference.

Other than the peerless Kelce, Mark Andrews may be the only other TE left that can put up big numbers regularly. But if Lamar gets hurt again or the addition of all those great WRs decreases his numbers, I might have gotten away with a steal. As a Ravens fan, I hope I get burned. Playing the fantasy odds, I went for it.