Max Payne

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
You love to judge movies as a whole based on a trailer eh?

Suspect's Reviews

A system of cells interlinked
I loved these games. Thanks for the link, meatster.

So the movie is based on a video game?

Mark Wahlberg

Mark Wahlberg : That's enough to make me not want to watch this movie. Seriously, I hate this guy. I dont really have a reason, hes acting is ok, he's done decent projects, but I just wanna punch his stupid face every time I see him. Sucks, because I was a fan of the game. D:

i think it takes place between the first and second game or is a combo of the two i don't remember. i never got around to play the sequel and i don't remember angles either...but its been awhile.

i think it takes place between the first and second game or is a combo of the two i don't remember. i never got around to play the sequel and i don't remember angles either...but its been awhile.

No actually it's based on the first game as you can see that there is the character of Nicole Horne
WARNING: "Plot" spoilers below
who actually is the bad lady

As for the angels a friend of mines theory is that they are hallucination caused by the drugs,which kind of makes sense as for my theory I think they are still imaginary but they are something like angels of death and show up when somebody is about to die just like the last guy in the trailer

reservoir dogs circa 1881
NO angels in any game and ive played them all theres a couple of references to hell so maybe they are fallen angels,but dont get your hopes up as im sure you all know the track record for game to film conversions not to mention mr mark [wooden actor]wahlbergs involvement

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The nightmare sequence in the game when you have to follow the orange/red line and you hear the baby crying....creepy. Still don't remember Angels, but hey, it could work.

Could be a visual representation of Valkyrie (the drug in the game) or the fallen angels that have been mentioned before.
For those who don't remember the fallen angels, the addicts, including the 'boss' for act I (in club Ragnarok), ramble on about the 'flesh of fallen angels' all the time. Could be that they have mixed those with the nightmare sequences. If not, I do wonder what they will do with the nightmare sequences, sure hope they keep them in and making them as disturbing as they were in the game (without the balancing on thin lines ofcourse :P).
It's probably that, or they are really going to mess it up.

I can see Mark Wahlberg playing Max, although there are probably actors who would suit the role better.

reservoir dogs circa 1881
Yeah wahlberg a man of few facial emotions what i would call ableak actor so i suppose could be good for the part cant recall how many times i've been disapointed with casting then been pleasantly surprised

Comic-con vid interview of Mark Wahlberg: http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=...c-b5a375a51626

he TOTALLY talks about how he's sorry he missed being a nerd as he could have avoided jail and had an education to fall back on. Very interesting!

I Never Played The Game But I Love Revenge Movies And With Mark Whalberg I Know I'll Be Seeing This.