The best movie scene has to be

Tools    

Reservoir Dogs - Where Micheal Madsen is torturing the cop while listening to " Stuck In The Middle With You"

Until we lose ourselves we have no hope of finding ourselves
The end of Lucky Number Sleven... when Sleven is standing there with The Rabbi and The Boss tied up in the chair... when the flashback happens and the whole movie totally comes together

Not the BEST ever but definitely one of my faves

Wrong!

&feature=g-hist
hahahahaha that was the best thing I have ever seen.

From Godfather baptism scene is my favorite although horse scene is great,too.I read that Woltzs' scream was real in this because he thought that a fake horse will be used.

Oh jeez, to pick just one- probably the scene in Magnolia where all the characters sing Aimee Mann's "Wise Up".

I love this scene!

It's not your fault....It's not your fault....It's not your fault...It's not your fault

Also can't go wrong with the battling banjo scene from Deliverance

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

The scene in Dead Poets Society, when they all stand on their desks.
Love that film!

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
WARNING SPOILER! WARNING SPOILER! WARNING SPOILER!

One of the best scenes from LA CONFIDENTIAL, when Det. Jack Vincennes goes to his commanding officer's house to tell him about an investigation...

We've gone on holiday by mistake
The Winner!

LOL @ Steven Seagal Blood Bank! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL

Smells mystical, doesn't it?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The best movie scene has to be... the one which no one has seen yet but will blow our collective minds when we finally do.