THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

It's not hard to tell October is here.

In fairness add a drop of rain and that's a pretty typical Irish summer

It was pretty damn cold here last night. Had a bonfire but I couldn't make it very long without going back in.
Did they try to burn you alive at the bonfire, Winifred?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Did they try to burn you alive at the bonfire, Winifred?
Some Wicker Man **** on him!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Apparently a 2.5/5 review saying "Somewhere in "Blade Runner 2049" is a terrific 100-minute movie struggling to get out." is considered FRESH on Rotten Tomatoes. BS. Why my friend follows that site so religiously, I will never know.

Apparently a 2.5/5 review saying "Somewhere in "Blade Runner 2049" is a terrific 100-minute movie struggling to get out." is considered FRESH on Rotten Tomatoes. BS. Why my friend follows that site so religiously, I will never know.
Stop getting fresh

Of course, now I see the film Tangerine has a D rating as a fresh.

Just got back from seeing Suspiria on the big screen. It was unreal. And, funny story: there was a raffle where three people got to win something. But it required two halves of the ticket, and when I bought the ticket a few hours earlier, the dude accidentally ripped it down the middle - leaving me with only one half. So later on, they had to put a makeshift ticket in the raffle bowl and give me it's counterpart - he wrote "pee" on one and "poo" on the other.

I was the first to get called. I ended up winning Phenomena on blu-ray, which I already have, but still was awesome. Maybe my Suspiria shirt was a good luck charm.

Trying to figure out some sort of live setup for my electronic music and realizing I have barely any gear for it. Oh well. Gotta start somewhere.

Well, I made my first live setup. It will no doubt go through a bunch of changes, additions etc. but I used what I had. Now I need to work with it. I practiced tonight, started working on a song. Definitely exhilarating even if it was no good. Ya know... no matter what style of music, there's a big difference between recording and live performance. Both are powerful artforms but the distinction needs to be made. I have experience with recording, now it's time to get experience with performing.

Not pictured: my laptop, which goes on the tray.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Really mature review here:

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	carried away.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	36340  

Suspect's Reviews