What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

Tools    

Snow White and the Huntsman

Follow Me; The Yoni Netanyahu Story.

Last time I made the plain For watch movie in theater along my friend. We bought the ticket of movie Bad Boys. It was really action movie and we a lot of took enjoy.

The last time I went to the movies I saw John Carter. Needless to say I was pissed since I spent $18 on it and spotted my friend $3.

Now that I work in a movie theater I can watch free movies .

It costs $18 to go to the movies where you live?!

Avengers for me. For the second time.

Follow Me: The Yoni Netanyahu Story. This is a new documentary film on the life, family and childhood and young adulthood of Yoni Netanyahu, a young Harvard-educated Israeli commando who helped lead and was, infortunately, killed in Israel's raid on Entebbe, back in July 1976, when they managed a heroic rescue of a planeful of Israeli Jewish hostages who were under the guns of German and Palestinian terrorists from the PFLP after the Air France jet liner had been hijacked to Entebbe, Uganda.

It was a pretty good documentary, but it tended, at the end, to sort of glorify dying for one's country, as well as emphasize the tragedy of it. Sort of mixed, imo.

I Love Movies! That's all
This is War with my girlfriend over 2 months ago. Twas the day we were officially together

Great times, average movie

secret ir arriety.

The Avengers, a must see if you have not seen it. Scarlett Johansson was just too damn badass as Black Widow there. Ofcourse, there's Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, and Thor as well.

The last movie i saw at the theatre was Avengers and before that was Cabin in the woods. Both were good but Avengers was the best movie i've seen in theatres since dark knight.

Hello i m Ranny,

My hobby is watching movies.
Last I saw The Avengers movie.
Movie is very awesome specially Iron Man character is very good.
Actions are very amazing and story is very interesting.

Last time I saw NO strings Attached movie with my friends. I can describe this movie other than just plain stupid, simple & funny. Which is probably why it is one of my favorites

Welcome to the human race...
I love how many posts in this thread are made by people who get banned or don't make many posts before disappearing anyway.

Last film that I watched in theater was Miley Cyrus' LOL. I liked this film and enjoyed watching it, though I believe that the film could have been way better than what it is. Miley was joy to watch as always and other cast members like Demi Moore and Douglas Booth were also decent in their roles.

I would give this film a rating of 6/10.