Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

I've already posted a couple of examples of how Trump says dramatically different things in debates than he does when he's actually under oath. Here's another example:

I've already posted a couple of examples of how Trump says dramatically different things in debates than he does when he's actually under oath. Here's another example:

How is someone that is this much of an outrageous liar able to make America great again!!?? This whole year has been a big giant "W. T. F.?!!"

This is not a blanket statement on all Trump supporters. If Vince McMahon came out and said Pro-Wrestling is no longer predetermining their finishes, but not change anything, there would be a great portion of people that'd believe him - because they'd want to. Even though they'd know better, it feels better to them to believe otherwise.

Yeah, I was skipping over the non-citizen part.
Yeah, I didn't skip that part. Or the part about abolishing the separation of church and state. Or the part about him being the leader of the whole world. LOL.

Yeah, I was skipping over the non-citizen part.
Yeah, I didn't skip that part. Or the part about abolishing the separation of church and state. Or the part about him being the leader of the whole world. LOL.
I assumed you would have abolish the separation to allow the pope to govern a country at first but Yoda said otherwise. I have no problem with separation with church and state.

Oh my gosh!! The idiot has smeared Salma Hayek too?! Salma?! Oh my spit

Salma Hayek Claims Donald Trump Planted a Story About Her in the 'National Enquirer' After She Refused to Date Him

Salma Hayek isn't holding back.

The 50-year-old actress opened up about Donald Trump during a Spanish-language interview on El Show del Mandril on Radio Centro 93.9 in Los Angeles on Friday.

The Frida star began her interview by arguing that if Trump won the presidential election, it would be really bad for the Hispanic community. She also revealed that Trump once courted her, despite knowing that she was in a relationship at the time.

"When I met that man, I had a boyfriend, and he tried to become his friend to get my home telephone number," she shared of meeting the 70-year-old business man early in her career. "He got my number and he would call me to invite me out."

"When I told him I wouldn't go out with him even if I didn't have a boyfriend, [which he took as disrespectful], he called -- well, he wouldn't say he called, but someone told the National Enquirer," Hayek continued.

"Someone told the National Enquirer -- I'm not going to say who, because you know that whatever he wants to come out comes out in the National Enquirer. It said that he wouldn't go out with me because I was too short," she recalled.

"Later, he called and left me a message. 'Can you believe this? Who would say this? I don't want people to think this about you,'" she claimed. "He thought that I would try to go out with him so people wouldn't think that's why he wouldn't go out with me."

This isn't the first time Hayek has talked about Trump. She previously called out the Republican nominee on Twitter after he confused 9/11 and 7-Eleven during a campaign speech in April.

And while Trump has often been criticized for racist comments, Hayek has been passionate about increasing the awareness of racism in America.

"We have a big problem," Hayek told ET last July. "I think that this is the big elephant in the room. Because there were many years where people were saying, 'oh, racism is over in America.' And 'America is very inclusive.' And I think in the last couple of years, more and more, we're realizing that that is a lie and that this is a very big problem that we need to deal with."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/cele...vdQ?li=BBnbfcL

If Trump supporters still back him after a loss this is going to be a scary turn of events for the GOP. I think this election in general will have some notorious long lasting affects on both parties. Bernie and Trump just awoke two scary bases- f*cking outsiders

If Trump supporters still back him after a loss this is going to be a scary turn of events for the GOP. I think this election in general will have some notorious long lasting affects on both parties. Bernie and Trump just awoke two scary bases- f*cking outsiders
That's a very prophetic post. I agree....And that could herald the beginning of the end for the two party domination in America. Which isn't surprising and I suspect would have happened anyway with the changing demographics of the U.S. Lets face it, America isn't just a 'white bread' country anymore. Our make up is more diversified with the younger generations having an eye on a one world philosophy. So yea, the old guard (two party system) has it's days numbered.

I also suspect that there will be movement on the idea of 'one person one vote' with a call for the elimination of the electoral college. Though those who benefited from it...I.E. Hillary, will be opposed to changing it. But there will be many from the Bernie and Trump camps crying fowl and wanting the entire election process overhauled. And I think it needs it.

Let's play "here's what your options are" again. Your options are:

1) He's lying throughout this entire video, in which case: why trust him?

2) He's genuinely wrong about everything in this entire video, in which case: why trust him?

3) He's learned new things about Hillary since, which means he's totally ignorant of everything he's talking about here, in which case: why trust him?

Let's play "here's what your options are" again. Your options are:

1) He's lying throughout this entire video, in which case: why trust him?

2) He's genuinely wrong about everything in this entire video, in which case: why trust him?

3) He's learned new things about Hillary since, which means he's totally ignorant of everything he's talking about here, in which case: why trust him?
Yeah I definitely retweeted that. I have a fantasy sports expert whose a Trump supporter, (yeah that explains my moves, eh' lol) and he will say something Im sure, but at the same time wont be saying anything.

I wish it was a month from now so this will be a memory already.

It would be a good thing if Bernie won the democratic ticket, it would show a want for some structured change. Instead its about what people want to hear, and want to believe.

I hope the next elections not like this.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
It would be a good thing if Bernie won the democratic ticket, it would show a want for some structured change. Instead its about what people want to hear, and want to believe.

I hope the next elections not like this.
I think with all these record-breaking numbers, you can guarantee the elections will be like this from now on.

I think with all these record-breaking numbers, you can guarantee the elections will be like this from now on.
Well if theyre gonna loosen their own behavior, they need to at least have some class. Like this guy running for County Commissioner...

If I was an American, stuff like that would almost make me want to vote for Trump. What a moronic way to express your political opinion.
Not criticizing you here. If people are going to vote for Trump because they think he or his supporters are being "picked on" If Trump conducted himself like a gentleman I would agree with you, but hes the exact opposite of that. He and his supporters want to go on about how refreshingly politically incorrect he is, then he and they need to own the reactions from it. They arent the victims compared to the damage done to our countries morale and possibly system of government getting caught up in rabble rousing hysteria and drama. This is pithy compared to the unaccountable needless abuse hes brought forth.