The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Blibb--i love the pic of you dressed up as....Alex from "A Clockwork Orange" Thanks for postin'

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by moviefan20
Blibb--i love the pic of you dressed up as....Alex from "A Clockwork Orange" Thanks for postin'
Thanx moviefan. That was a really good night actually, me and my friend dressed up as him, everywhere we went poeple were shouting qoutes from the film at us. "Give her the old Inny outy!" it was a fun night.
Plus when i was on the dance floor and Justin Timberlake or Micheal Jackson came on i could do wicked impressions with that hat i was wearing

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Those are some nice pics Blibb. Very .

View at your own risk.....
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	blegh.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	1570  

My life isn't written very well.
He's all that and a bag of chips! Wow, another handsome member. We should call this place "Model Forums".

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Originally Posted by MinionTV
Did you use the coupon?

+rep!

Sure did.

Not a big fan of 3D's, but Dorito's Salsa... good stuff.

P.S. Man, how pathetic am I... forum-camping my own post?

Originally Posted by Spoon

P.S. Man, how pathetic am I... forum-camping my own post?
About as pathetic as I am waiting for you to reply.......

Well, at least we can be pathetic together

Originally Posted by Spoon
Well, at least we can be pathetic together
Finally you repond! I've been waiting 24 hours! So there, I'm morepathetic than you! Kidding...kidding....

I figured I might as well get us back on topic with another pictar... albeit a weird and fairly frightening one.

P.S. I wasn't REALLY mad in this pic.... well, maybe just a little...
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	angryspoon.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	1574  

Spiffy effects

I am having a nervous breakdance
Nikki:

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Just like me............a shy little timid possum thingy........

Oh yeah........did I tell you I'm shy...........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
You filthy, filthy liar.