The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I would post a picture of myself but I'm too ugly.

Originally Posted by Bill
I would post a picture of myself but I'm too ugly.
No one is ugly, there are only ugly people

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Fedora
I have a face now.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke

here is my family, taken yesterday. my mother had a little holiday weekend cook out at the house, just with me and my sister and her beau, as well as my step brother and his wife. we had a nice time... i ate far too much, and we played poker, which i did horribly at, because i didn't have any good hands so i just kept bluffing, but i don't have a poker face.

the big red monster in the back is my goodnatured step-father Bruce, and from left to right it goes my sister Shannon, my mother Cindy, and I.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
I wanna come round for dinner!
cause my family is filled with a bunch of hot mamas that know how to cook and how to eat.

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
cause my family is filled with a bunch of hot mamas that know how to cook and how to eat.
Nothing like a hot mama who knows her nosh! Spesh when theire three of them!

Originally Posted by adidasss
this thred needs more of me...weeeeee!!!

for someone who has such a "serious" look goin on, i'm such a child aren't i?
Very cute except for the ciggie

MovieForums Extra
You are one beautiful woman, Sammie. Someday I might even post a pic.

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
aww, thanks birdy! You should post a pic! I'd love to see you.
Me too, Me too.

Sammi I agree with Karen you are lovely, your picture matches your interesting lovely personality