The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Oh yeah, I noticed that

My life isn't written very well.
...maybe a little like that girl on 30 Rock too...

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Cheers guys for your great comments about my wife it is really nice

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

She gets told on a regular basis that she looks like a charactor from a soap called Eastenders, what do you think?

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Yeah, I can see it.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Yeah N3wt i can see that one more than any other one i've seen so far.

I felt like a primate worshiping a Monolith and me and my friend were whispering the music from Kubrick's Odyssey
That's sooo funny. That'd be me and my friends :P if only i had more than one friend that knew what 2001: A Space Odyssey is

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Yeah, I can see it.
Yeah N3wt i can see that one more than any other one i've seen so far.
Yeah I think Tanya Branning played by Jo Joyner looks allot like my wife and she does get it allot because the charactor is on one of the most popular tv shows in the UK.

Cheers again guys for posting

A few grainy screenshots from my girlfriend's third and final project for Film 1.

It looks as if Saw meets Edward scissor hands

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
That looks a little bit like The Amazing Colossal Man vs. Frankenstein Scissorhands and the Brain that Wouldn't Die on Treasure Island! Based on those, I'd grade it an A.

Were you just an actor or did you help with the script, sets, costumes, props, etc.?

I'm credited as co-writer-director. Unlike our first film I didn't handle the camera at all since I had to be in front of it more, but I did make the exact replica of my right hand that you see. I also helped a little with the editing since I had to be there to record voice-over anyway (the sound is what gave the most trouble and the part that I was least satisfied with). The restraints were hand-made/welded by one of Sydney's friends for an unrelated photo-modeling project.

That's a good title. Ours was 'Hands Off!'

I don't know how well it comes across in these grainy pics but it's definitely meant to be funny . I sat in as a guest on her crit the other day and it got a very good response.

This is me last weekend at a bar my buddy was spinning at. It was my birthday and I was really drunk. He was getting really annoyed with me because I kept on bothering him.