Pets

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Waa I love the one with the droid.

Waa I love the one with the droid.
That's hers..lol for some reason she loves BB-8.. used to steal the small one off my shelf and carry it around (2nd to last pic) so I got that one that runs around the house for her to play with... she'll chase it around all day and when I drop it on the charger to recharge, she sleeps next to it...

That IS the droid she's looking for.

Lovely pet owner, Odum! ��

why does my thumbs up not work?

Hah! The full pic is even better.

I didnt see you posted that first, Slam. So damn cute. It's not a drop bear but a ground bear. Those smilie critters will rip your throat out.

meow.. by the way I wasn't joking about not knowing who this cat is or how it gets into our house, it's literally a cat burglar.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo(6).JPG
Views:	72
Size:	258.9 KB
ID:	29178  

I didnt see you posted that first, Slam. So damn cute. It's not a drop bear but a ground bear. Those smilie critters will rip your throat out.
The photographer died?! Holy crap!

The photographer was buried slathered in vegemoite. The music played at his eulogy was the song no Aussie listens to anymore and havent since last century which is 'Land Downunder'. And we don't throw a shrimp on the barbie. That would be a human roights' abuse

I thought drop bears were the Australian version of snipe.

I've never had the dubious privilege of smelling one up close and personal, but from a distance I kind of like it -- sort of lemony. A bit closer and stronger, and it's a more unpleasant, burned smell. Any closer than that -- well, I'll let you find out and tell me!

Skunks smell awful, but I don't know how to describe it. I have heard they make great pets though (pet skunks have their scent glands surgically removed) and they're probably the cutest animal there is, IMO. But yeah, skunk spray is horrible.

It's a very odd smell. Nothing really like it. The closest thing I can think of is an overly brewed coffee that went bad. A really pungent smell but not horrible like sewer or dead stuff. Just really pungent.

Skunks smell awful, but I don't know how to describe it. I have heard they make great pets though (pet skunks have their scent glands surgically removed) and they're probably the cutest animal there is, IMO. But yeah, skunk spray is horrible.

I know, right! That video of mum and bubs is adorable. I think it's banned import here so never happening anyway, I was just curious about the smell, so thanks, peeps.

I thought drop bears were the Australian version of snipe.
I dont know wht that is but a drop bear is an urban legend. It's a large koala with vampire teeth tht drops on tourists and kills them.

The Adventure Starts Here!
It's a very odd smell. Nothing really like it. The closest thing I can think of is an overly brewed coffee that went bad. A really pungent smell but not horrible like sewer or dead stuff. Just really pungent.
My daughter once said a dead skunk smells like burnt rubber bands. I think that's the best description I've ever heard and it definitely is how it smells to me, too.

Not gross or disgusting. But so intense (even smelling a dead one from a distance) that you'd never want that smell on you close-up.

My daughter once said a dead skunk smells like burnt rubber bands. I think that's the best description I've ever heard and it definitely is how it smells to me, too.

Does she torture rubber bands on a daily basis? I'm not surprised Yoda's sister would do that, but quite frankly my dear, I'm horrified.