Iron Man 2

Tools    

Congratulations to the Casting Director! Whatever you need to play the "Black Widow", Scarlett`s got it! Even while she´s not the first actress that pop up in my mind. But look at her wonderful red hair! She`s classic.

tell me how not to like her

Originally Posted by Jrs Sequel Buzz Thread

Iron Man 2 Comic-Con Footage Leaked!

Yes, the footage did get yanked unfortunately on YouTube by Marvel and Paramount. But until a clear copy of the Iron Man 2 trailer gets released, you can still watch it here.

looks exciting really. wonder how they're going to play what they had left in the end of the first movie.. the avengers plot and all.. can't wait.

This thread needs some serious updating....

Originally Posted by Jrs Sequel Buzz Thread

Iron Man 2 Entertainment Tonight Set Visit

Today we have the full Entertainment Tonight Iron Man 2 set visit. Most of the visit takes place on the Monaco Grand Prix set where Tony Stark first meets Whiplash. We see some cars being smashed up and Robert Downey Jr. says that it is probably his “favorite thing in the world to do professionally because you get the free adrenaline rush and it’s all safe.” Gwyneth Paltrow talks about wearing skimpy clothes and Scarlett Johansson talks about training for the role of Black Widow and the love triangle between her character, Tony Stark and Pepper Potts.

Watch below.....

&feature=related

Source: Filmonic
Other related posts:

Hulk Smash Iron Man 2 Rumors!
Will we be getting Iron Man 2 in 3D?
Marvel President Feige Promises Bigger Iron Man 2 Action
Marvel's Iron Man 2 Comic-Con Presentation
Comic-Con 09 - Iron Man 2 Audio Interviews
Leaked Screenshots Of War Machine & Whiplash
New Iron Man 2 Photo
Iron Man 2 Prequel Comic To Introduce Movie Whiplash

New Iron Man 2 Photo

Entertainment Weekly has the latest photo from the most anticipated superhero sequel of 2010, Iron Man 2. The moment finds Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) enjoying a box of donuts right before a meeting with Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson). You can check out the image below:

Now that Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) has gone public with his alter-ego, there is no telling what evil force will come forward to battle the invincible Iron Man. Mickey Rourke is set to play the tattooed Russian heavy Ivan who becomes a man with deadly, technologically enhanced coils. And Sam Rockwell is set to play Justin Hammer, a multibillionaire businessman and rival of Industrialist Tony Stark. Directed by Jon Favreau, Iron Man 2 also stars Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Jon Favreau, Samuel L. Jackson, Scarlett Johansson, Garry Shandling, and John Slattery. The film hits theaters on May 7th, 2010.

Source: Movieweb

New 'Iron Man 2' Behind-The-Scenes Video

A new, behind-the-scenes video from the set of Iron Man 2 has hit the 'Net, and while there's not alot of new footage to be seen, there are some shots that should spark debate among fans analyzing every detail of what's available thus far.

In the video created by French-language site CanalPlus.fr, Favreau and Iron Man 2 star Robert Downey Jr. offer some background on the making of the film, but we also get our first look at a homemade particle accelerator Tony Stark has built in his workshop. Pointing off-screen, Favreau tells the host, "As you can see, there have been some accidents."

But perhaps one of the most interesting shots in the video is a short scene featuring Downey and Scarlett Johansson's character, Natasha Romanoff (a.k.a. The Black Widow) getting very close while she wears what looks to be one of the gloves from the Iron Man armor.

&feature=player_embedded

The scene occurs right around the 3:56 mark, and is one of several scenes worth checking out in the video. We also get a peek at more footage from the Monaco Grand Prix set, as well as a tour of Stark's workshop—which happens to include the wall of Iron Man armor that made an appearance at this year's Comic-Con in San Diego.

There's still some uncertainty about whether we'll see Johansson or returning cast member Gwyneth Paltrow (who plays Stark's assistant, Pepper Potts) don any of the armor—but we do know that at least one new face will be found behind an Iron Man-style mask this time around: Don Cheadle as James "Rhodey" Rhodes. Exactly how much we'll see of Cheadle as War Machine, though—that's another mystery.

Source: MTV

Glad to see tony stark again

Stan Lee Talks About His Cameo in Iron Man 2

Collider caught up with Stan Lee at the "SCREAM 2009" awards and he confirmed what his cameo in Iron Man 2 is and that Thor director Kenneth Branagh told him that he'll have a cameo, though he doesn't know what it is yet.

To watch the interview click here.

Don Cheadle Offers 'Iron Man 2' War Machine Update

Playing a superhero is never easy—especially when somebody else has played the role first. Such was the dilemma for actor Don Cheadle, who takes over the role of James "Rhodey" Rhodes from Terrence Howard in next summer's Iron Man 2. In addition to replacing Howard, Cheadle also gets to don the War Machine armor, something that Howard was never able to achieve.

In an interview with Moviefone, Cheadle admitted to some awkwardness surrounding the takeover due to his friendship with Howard—but the discomfort didn't last too long.

"Terrence is a friend of mine," said Cheadle. "But the actual playing it, I just felt like it was my role. I wasn't made to feel like I had to sort of take care of what was done before. I really feel like I could make it my own."
A first look at Cheadle as War Machine debuted during this year's Comic-Con in San Diego, with the reaction from fans widely positive. According to the actor, playing War Machine was certainly different than anything he's done in the past, but only in the best of ways—particularly because, by the sound of it, Cheadle's character will spend as much time in a suit-and-tie as he will in War Machine mode.

"I think the character that I play, my CGI character worked as much as I worked," he said. "The stuntman worked as much as I worked. It's a huge undertaking. It was great. It was a really different experience than I have worked on before."
While he said the job is further "down the road," Cheadle also confirmed that he'd have a starring role in "The Avengers," the superhero team-up flick that unites Iron Man with Captain America and Thor.

Source: MTV

I saw this earlier today on FirstShowing.net, cannot wait for this movie!

Big Chico's Movie Blog
I can't wait for the trailer for Ironman 2. I heard it will come out with SHerlockholmes. Who thinks this will make more money then Transformers 2 when it comes out? DC need's to borrow some creative minds from Marvel. War Machine looks KICK@$$!

some new pics...or pics i haven't seen yet, it may have already been posted.

I can't wait for the trailer for Ironman 2. I heard it will come out with SHerlockholmes. Who thinks this will make more money then Transformers 2 when it comes out? DC need's to borrow some creative minds from Marvel. War Machine looks KICK@$$!
If you wanna edit your post Chico for better input for the site, you might wanna check here first.