The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Thanks goodness you're ok Matt. I've never heard of someone insisting a friend went home cos they wanted to use the toilet! some friend huh that's mean

Hope your tat has calmed down a bit now Toke. Looks sore in the photo. What's the significance of it or do you just like the pattern? You're cute btw, as is our Rhys

Thanks goodness you're ok Matt. I've never heard of someone insisting a friend went home cos they wanted to use the toilet! some friend huh that's mean

Hope your tat has calmed down a bit now Toke. Looks sore in the photo. What's the significance of it or do you just like the pattern? You're cute btw, as is our Rhys
Yeah it has. The tat was designed by one of my closed friends who is an illustrator from Kolding design school. Its geometrical aesthetics is partly inspired by the Spanish surrealist Joan Miró

Thanks guys... I'm more hurt that she was so callous towards me when I went through all that crap to see her.

This was only the second time I asked her to watch a movie with me (Barry Lyndon) and yesterday was "Harry and Tonto" which after 20 minutes or so she said was boring, so I turned it off...

I was falling asleep, she woke me up, and kept waking me up, pleading "Don't worry, I don't need sleep, and I don't have plans tomorrow" then tells me to leave when I was too tired to drive so she could use the toilet...
Did you have a 3 hour drive back home?

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Did you have a 3 hour drive back home?
2 hours. 50 minutes lost. I missed one exit, and it was a while before the next exit, and then I took the East instead of the West interstate...

I haven't replied, but though if I did I'd say "Sorry I was in the hospital, I fell asleep behind the wheel and got into another accident' - I use to fall asleep behind the wheel on highway, feel the things on the outside of the highway, and repeat every 10 seconds. I won't even bother wasting fingers to answer her if I'm smart.

Here I am again and again and again.........
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0831.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	333.6 KB
ID:	23135  

The People's Republic of Clogher
Pheasants!

Apologies for the poor picture quality but I'd have scared them off by opening the door so snapped these through the living room window.

Pheasants are super rare here nowadays but you'll occasionally see one. I seem to have four - two nesting couples - living in my front field. Magnificent!

... and, by all accounts, tasty.

They are beautiful looking birds aren't they? There's loads in the surrounding countryside around Bristol. We followed one in the car early one morning up a country lane on the way to work, it just wouldn't get back into the field, just running up the road. Had to get out of the car and shoo it away in the end ...no I didn't miss the 't' off!

Our green and pheasant land?

Not tasty at all, btw. But then I was young and I don't like gamy meat even now.

Just got my first camera, with which I'll be practicing before I get into photography, my kitty didn't like it too much hahah

Be a freak, like me too
Nice Topic! And nice pictures

Today is the 6th December and in France (especially in Alsace and Lorraine), we celebrate the Saint Nicholas Day. We eat "Mannele" (or "Mannala", brioches), clémentines (my name's Clémentine but I don't like the fruit ), hot chocolate and chocolates

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
clémentines (my name's Clémentine but I don't like the fruit
I like me some Clementines