I like movies

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
I like movies too. I like rated R movies; they show naughty bits.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I like movies... just not the way you think I like movies.

Hey, you know what I like?

Movies.
Movies can be a blast.
In fact, movies are like pizza.
I have never met anyone who didn't like them.
In fact, I think Mo-Fo should crowd into the back of a few pickup trucks and go see the new Cloverfield at the Drive-In.

ummmmmmmmm that is the Ten Commands' not Clover'

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
For the record, Moses could drown the Cloverfield monster

I Like and MoFo and and ...................................................................................

The People's Republic of Clogher
I like floozies.

I like movies too. This tribute thread may seem odd but its a good time to let everyone know how much I appreciate movies and how big a part they play in everyones lives. Remember those times when you were bored, had a spare 2 hours to kill and watched the perfect movie to watch the time fly by?... I get home from work at 7pm and have to sleep at around 11pm to wake up for work again in the moring... I love getting home from work throwing on a movie and just lounging back until bed time. I sometimes feel depressed and bored when I don't have any movies to watch after work.

Welcome to the human race...
I Like and MoFo and and ...................................................................................
Translation: I like smileys.

I like

movies...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Wow, how long did that take? Like, an hour?

Very dedicated of you. You strike me as being the sort of person who would like movies.

A system of cells interlinked
Ha! Gummo's avatar is slick...

Oh, I'm off-topic!

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
For the record, the Cloverfield monster could eat Moses
Not if Moses shoved the ten commandments down it's mouth