Jurassic World

Tools    

Sacha Baron Cohen looks just like Jeff Goldblum dont you think?

This one is Jeff

This one is Sacha.

I'm surprised they're risking a fourth one...

I thought, for sure, that JP3 was the last, wasn't there a statement somewhere about that?
Did it bomb? That's the real question.

Well, for a budget of $93m and a gross profit of $260m, I wouldn't say it bombed but compared to the first two that made profits of $900m and $550m respectively, I'd say it's the least successful moneywise.
JP3 also got a Golden Raspberry for Worst Sequel.

Can't stand JP3, which is why I'm hoping for a reboot of the franchise rather than a fourth movie.

Until we lose ourselves we have no hope of finding ourselves
I don't know if we're still talking about Jurassic Park here but I think it will be a dud. They've already milked everything they can out of that story line

Nah, there's a whole new generation of mugs to take in and milk. Tell them you're making a trilogy. They'll flock to it.

that's what she said...
OK question guys,
is there actually a JURASSIC PARK 4 because every trailer I watch for it is a fake!! And I've been hearing for years that they are going to make one...

Anyways tho, I think it would still make a crazy amount of money in theaters... even if they can't make the story line add up to the previous films, this would still be a hit at the theaters becuase Jurassic Park movies have always been a great hit. Prob the best dinosaur movies out there becuase all others have crappy special effects and bad acting.

'Jurassic Park 4' release date announced, to be shot in 3D

Jurassic Park 4 will be released on June 13, 2014, it has been announced.

Universal Pictures has confirmed the date for the Steven Spielberg-produced movie, while Deadline reports that the film will be shot in 3D.

The latest instalment in the dinosaur series was first announced by the Oscar-winning director at Comic-Con in 2011. It was later revealed to be hitting cinemas sometime before the end of 2014.

Discussing Jurassic Park 4 last year, producer Kathleen Kennedy said: "As filmmakers, we often sit there going, 'Okay. We have to answer the question: Why do another one?' If you can't answer that question, you shouldn't be doing it.

"It's tough. We're trying to come up with a story that makes sense and isn't going to disappoint people and is, hopefully, going to get people excited and reinvigorate the franchise. We've got to start with a script and the story."

Based on Michael Crichton's 1990 novel, Jurassic Park followed a team of scientists as they trek through an island theme park populated by resurrected dinosaurs.

The movie earned more than $900 million at the worldwide box office and won Oscars for 'Best Sound Effects Editing', 'Best Sound' and 'Best Visual Effects'.

Sam Neill, Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum and Richard Attenborough featured in the cast for Jurassic Park, which spawned sequels in 1997 and 2001.

The original will be re-released in 3D and IMAX 3D on April 5, 2013 to mark its 20th anniversary.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/n...hot-in-3d.html

The movie will be released in 2014 and there is still no information about it.WTF?

Neutral Milk Hotel
They must be a good way into pre-production already. At least for it to be anything other than a rush job.

I could be wrong (i've been following The Hobbit production, so everything seems ridiculously long with that).
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I'm actually keen about them making a Jurassic Park 4, this series hasn't jumped the shark yet, and honestly, since it doesn't revolve around characters, but more-so, revolves around the dinosaurs, there's no reason it ever has to, because, quite frankly, dinosaurs never get old.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I hope they spend more money on the dinosaurs this time around, some of the effects in the third film were terrible.
I think that's basically a given, considering that it's been a couple decades since the last film, and anticipation has been brewing for a fourth movie.

I dunno. Bringing back dinosaurs after 3 catastrophes in a row makes mankind look too dumb to seem realistic.

reminds me of a bad slasher movie series...

just when you thought they killed him last time... oh wait, that wasn't him, that was his lookalike you killed... haha, wow.

any idea guys when jurassic park 4 will release?