Movie everyone HATES

Tools    

Yo She Bi*ch, lets go.
Water World was ok in my opinion. I don't think the amount of money they put in to the movie was worth it in the long run.

-TheButcher

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by The_Butcher
Water World was ok in my opinion. I don't think the amount of money they put in to the movie was worth it in the long run.

-TheButcher
Nothing's free in Waterworld.

Yo She Bi*ch, lets go.
One thing that does not makes sense in Water World is how those guys row that big A$$ boat. I find that impossible, and where do they get there air? I think it's plants in the sea correct?

-TheButcher

It's the algae that the Zooplankton don't eat up...me thinks.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by The_Butcher
One thing that does not makes sense in Water World is how those guys row that big A$$ boat. I find that impossible, and where do they get there air? I think it's plants in the sea correct?

-TheButcher
Narrowing down the things that don't make sense in Waterworld is a big job. The film suspends Physics, entirely.

i dont think gigli, crossroads, or raise your voice or any of the other pop singer movie blend crap should be counted.

Just think if they did a crossover...The Postman delivers mail on Waterworld.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Or they could change it to SEA of Dreams and make it about building a huge Royal Caribbean cruise ship -- kinda like redoing the whole Noah and the ark story. ("If you build it, they will come ... in pairs ...")

Or ... not.

the only hayward man will ever need
House of the Dead is ****ing atrocious. it shouldn't be allowed to be watched. EVER
"I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I felt like destroying something beautiful." - Tyler Durden

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
What's wrong with Waterworld?
How long have you got?

Let's see...an interesting premise about the world underwater ruined by a nonsensical plot about a mystical child, unsympathetic characters, Kevin Costner, over the top villain, expensive explosions just for the sake of it, the film can't decide whether it is for kids or adults -too much sex and violence and nastiness to be for kids, too much childish 'last minute rescue' cheesiness to be for adults, Kevin Costner, a lame ending, and...did I mention Kevin Costner?

I thought Waterworld was far worse than Crossroads - Britney Spears may not be the finest actor of her generation but it is a convincing enough film for its target audience -teenage girls and their mums. It is unfair for all pop star's films to be tarred with the same brush - some are bad (J-Lo's films) and some are really awful (Glitter, anyone?)

My girlfriend (at the time), begged me to see Batman & Robin. As much as I love Bats, I knew it was going to be terrible (I also hate A. Silverstone). I wanted to dropkick her after the movie.

It was so campy
So poorly acted

As bad as Waterworld was, it didn't bother me that much.

I will never watch it again, though.

Originally Posted by Naisy
The Kid....Its probably just me, but the movie was too bland for my liking/enjoyment.
I didn't like the little kid in that movie. They could have done a better job casting that role.

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
The Dungeons & Dragons movie. No one liked that. C'mon, it's impossible.

Originally Posted by Thursday Next
I thought Waterworld was far worse than Crossroads...
...all I can do is laugh.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

matchstick men, could never figure out how the ending workied out...

Tarintino freak.
I have never seen batman and robin, but actually now i don't....

Anyway it seems to me that everyone loves resident evil instead of me when really everyone shopuld hate it, im sorry i just diddnt find it a zombie film....

I'm surprised nobody picked on Cobra ... or any other Stallone picture after that.

Originally Posted by cutter
I'm surprised nobody picked on Cobra ... or any other Stallone picture after that.
Cobra, Over the Top, Rhinestone, Stop! or My Mom Will Shoot, Tango & Cash, Rambo III, Rocky V and let's not let him off the hook as the director of Staying Alive...how can you pick among these true turds? I wouldn't want to step in any of them, cinemtatically speaking. Though if I had to pick the worst of the worst, I gotta go with Over the Top. Stallone as an arm-wrestling truck driver who bonds with his Military Academy brat of an estranged son on a trip to the championship.You may ask, is it the championship of arm-wrestling or truck driving? And I say to you, what possible difference could it make?

Anybody want to stick up for Over the Top?

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra