The MoFo Voice Thread

Tools    

Boooooooooo!

Mr. P and I are going on vacation at the end of the month too! No pictures for you!

And, I hear that Miss V is looking for a new slave? You might want to apply...
I'll apply for Mr.Stay Pufts towelboy.

Mr. P will need a photo attached to your application.

Master of My Domain
Now we need a Gatsby vocaroo.
I'll rave about the brillance of Kubrick for 30 minutes.

Let the night air cool you off
I'll rave about the brillance of Kubrick for 30 minutes.
Make sure you go into detail about his deep cuts too. I love all his big ones as much as anybody else, but I wanna hear you talk about Killer's Kiss, Lolita, and Barry Lyndon.

Master of My Domain
Back to fishing for me. Still have an hour left before the boat goes back to land.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Slave For Sale

Ginger Some f***ing color that may or may not be ginger, male. Scottish. 28 years old. Disobedient. Needs discipline.

30 20 +rep o.b.o.

PM for details.
What?!!! I've been discounted down to a measly 20 rep?! I can't believe I've been neglected to the bargain bin. Has anyone at least inquired about my availability? *crosses fingers* Please not Sexy! Please not Sexy!

JayDee, read the label on your box of laxatives in a sexy voice, please.
Damn Sexy. I knew you were into some freaky stuff but even for you that's a little out there

Anyway I'm not capable of doing sexy. Ask Vicky, she'll back me up on that. I've recorded her some messages with lewd, suggestive content but I couldn't pull off sexy

It looks red to me in all of the pics I've seen (several of which he hasn't posted on the forum). Maybe I'm color blind.
I think you must be. Maybe it's like the dress thing from a while back (black and blue v white and gold) and it's to do with the lighting or something. Even MG talking about possibly dark blonde or hints of red is off base. I'm straight down the middle of the road brown. Not light brown. Not dark brown. Not chestnut. Just simple brown.

Maybe I'll need to post some new pics to dispel this horrible myth.

Me reading the beginning of "Photograph," by Andrea Gibson:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1jpUlSEiZS5
Lovely voice FF. A phone sex hotline with you and Vicky would be a goldmine! I actually asked her a while back if you could record me a message together of a...certain nature, and now I really want it!

Poems, seriously? You guys are so pretentious!! Someone sing Black Betty or something.
How about getting MV to read some Rabbie Burns?

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Raspy, not at all? It was I who has very intoxicated last night, which is probably the reason I read part of a poem I had never read before. I guess it's a good exercise.