Underrated Actresses

Tools    

I don't know if she's underrated or not, but she is hot. Or was, anyway. Looks a little like she's in the same club as Danni Minogue, Nicole Kidman, Amanda Holden and Simon Cowell (just to throw a guy in there.)

She's most certainly hot, I thinks she's still somewhat young(ish) at 33 so I expect her to still look good for at least another decade.

Maria Bello is somewhat underrated. She's been very good in almost every film I have seen of hers.

Semper Fooey
Okay, she's not underrated, but this is as close she will ever get to getting an Oscar.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
I would say Jean Arthur. She was in a couple highly-acclaimed flicks and a number of other good ones and never recieved a lot of attention I don't think.

I wish Alexis Bledel could get a good movie role these days. I find her really enjoyable to watch and loved her as Rory on Gilmore Girls

She's most certainly hot, I thinks she's still somewhat young(ish) at 33 so I expect her to still look good for at least another decade.
She's 34. You know what I meant though, listing her with those people, yes?

Maria Bello is somewhat underrated. She's been very good in almost every film I have seen of hers.
She's damn hot, too.

Yeah I get you. Maria is a fine looking MILF, true. She was hottest in The Cooler.

i also agree Alexis Bledel needs more meaty material. She was capable of racy roles in Sin City , but Post Grad is putting me right off here.

Other underrated actresses include Anna Sophia Robb , Amanda Seyfried , Selena Gomez, Rebecca Hall & Blake Lively.

Dunno about Amanda Seyfried being underrated, but she ain't my cup of tea in talent and sex appeal. I dunno, maybe it has something to do with me being forced to watch Mamma Mia 40 times or something. And no, that was not an exaggeration (summer job in the cinema took the piss out of me).

Lana Turner

Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio

Rosalind Russell