School (best & worst moments)

Tools    

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Best: When it ends.

Worst: When it starts.

Best: One of our teachers was amazing. He had us stand on our desks and rip out parts of our books just for the hell of it. Awesome guy.

Worst: My dad wouldn't let me be in the school play so I killed myself.

I got bullied a lot too... which is another reason I started skiving... eventually I ended up with a reputation and got some mates out of it.
Then I kicked a few backsides and the bullying stopped.

I was bullied because being that I was two years ahead intellectually, I was younger and smaller than everyone in my year.
The fact that I'm English too, I went to school in Scotland. They hate anything not white and not Scottish where I used to live. They're extremely racist in the part of Scotland where I was.

I kept skiving though, I hated school with a passion.

We had a registration class, so I'd turn up first thing and go to registration, then when the bell went to tell everyone to go to first class, me and my pals would be off out the door to smoke weed and watch films at one of our houses instead. Sometimes parents would be home so we'd go off up the pond into the woods and set a fire, smoke, drink etc, then when the end of the school day approached, we'd show up again on school grounds.

Who the hell are you?

Harry Potter?
That's EXACTLY what I thought.

She's Hermione.

And if you ask her nicely, she'll wave her wand and put a spell on you that will make you grow extremely large breasts.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	642d4ae9a86e.jpg
Views:	546
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	9302  

May I ask why were you bullied?
Uh, 'cause, like, I was the type of guy who, when my 3rd grade class spent a whole day outside to play a longass soccer game, and my teacher said those who didn't want to play could stay to the side and function as a cheerleader... I was the only guy in the class who stayed to the side and functioned as a cheerleader. GIMME AN F! GIMME AN A! GIMME A G!

I was the reason straight guys are embarrassed to appear even 1% feminine. The poster boy/(girl?) of all the wrong things to do when you're a guy.

One of my worst moments was in fourth or fifth grade, when we were supposed to stand between two of our classmates, close our eyes and fall backwards, then let our classmates push us back and forth. We moved on to walking around in pairs, one blindfolded and the other guiding him / her by tapping shoulders or giving verbal commands. All went well under adult supervision, but later the same day, during recess in the yard, two of my classmates and I continued the "trust exercise" which for me ended abruptly when I slammed into a stone wall. I had been led astray - and deliberately so - it was apparent even for a 11-12-year-old when I saw my classmates hurry off with their proverbial tails between their legs.
You learned the best lesson you could possibly learn in school:

And by the way, your suffering made me laugh on the inside.

Well,it's my last year at school,so probably finishing it will be the best thing.Not only because it's over but lots of celebrations etc.
My worst experience was when I was in third grade (9 years old) and I didn't go to school for a few days.It was unusual for my age to skip lessons,so I was veeery ashamed when my teachers discovered that and also all my classmates heard it and I cried in front of them.Now,they remember it with a laugh but I still feel uncomfortable about it. :/
Well the best one so far was last year,eleven grade,it was very easy to study,practically no homework,lots of free lessons,hanging out with classmates or other people at my school,it was like a holiday.

and also all my classmates heard it and I cried in front of them.
At least you only cried. I remember in first school(think we were about 8 years old at the time) a girl was brought into our class to be told off by another teacher and she was told to stand facing the wall for a while in front of the class, only sad thing was this poor girl had a pee on the floor for all to see. I remember that teacher, utterly horrible woman and the worst school I was at(only there for one year thankfully) before moving to a different and absolutely lovely school.

oh,well,I guess I'm quite lucky then.How was this girl treated by the classmates after that incident?

I can't remember what happened after, she was from a class below us, she was in a younger class so didn't hang around with that lot.
Nausicaa, you said you do Basketball, may I ask how tall you are?

Nausicaa, you said you do Basketball, may I ask how tall you are?

Shut Up and Come Get This Candle Wax.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	HH.jpg
Views:	457
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	9305  

^ Mate I'm warning you! lol! I should not have mentioned my fetish...I know that now. Damn brain injury..

So, you were a guard?

'Shooting guard' from what I can remember. I haven't played team basketball since I was about 17 years old. In Netball though I always liked to play Centre and therefore not allowed to shoot lol.

'Shooting guard' from what I can remember. I haven't played team basketball since I was about 17 years old.
I would never ask a Ladies age, but maybe you can play again?

I don't have an interest in the sport anymore that's big enough to make me think I'd like to take up the sport again. Now and then I shoot some hoops at my local park but that's it.