Taken 2

Tools    

I posted most of this on the site's Twitter account, but man, disappointed with the title. Taken 2? We can do better than that. How about:
  • Taken 2: Taken Harder
  • Taken 2: The Takening
  • Taken: Take 2
  • 2aken
  • 2ook
  • Taken 2: Double Take
  • Taken 2: Tekken
  • Taken 2: Fool of a Took
Do you think they should have named it "re-taken"?

This is going to be so hard-body. The reason "Taken" was so good was the movie just grabs you and you are just shocked how badass Liam is. Good plot for this one, you knew they were going to come back for his ass, he bodied that whole organization and messed up a lot of money for people. I liked "Taken", I will be watching this one on the Big screen for sure.

That trailer was awful, I wonder if they couldn't think of a better plot.

I'll take this two..
I think this is perfect plot. the point of a good sequel is to up the ante. They taking his wife now and him. This has nothing to do with the sex ring now. It's personal, the dudes he killed family is coming for him. As long as he's boding folks, that's what I'm paying to see. He's more believable as an action hero than people ever though he would be.

An Auto-Bot that reviews movies....
"Taken 2: The Alter."
Tagline? I say:
'One mistake is simply never enough'.....

Seems like he and his wife are back to being pretty nifty friends-with-benefits. Not another marriage, surely!?

Hopefully, I don't get emotional again...lol! I've looking forward to it. The hot misses will die...I know that. She died in X-Men...she's a good sort though.

I Love Movies! That's all
I loved Taken, I love almost all uber badass films. But I have to say the trailer for Taken 2 doesn't have me excited. It just seems the same as the first, except now it's not his daughter but his wife.

There is no taken without Liam Neeson, he is the movie.

I actually would be exited about taken 2, maybe a prequel before he retired, or something that doesn't involve rescuing somebody's family member.
Now THAT I would have loved to see :P I want to know how he got his "particular set of skills". But Oh Well. Maybe in Taken 3. If this one makes good mone I'm sure they won't stop at 2.

Thought the 1st one was Awesome, so will watch the 2nd one! Love Neeson. although he is from my hometown

Personally I loved the first one. I mean any time a single dad can kill half of Paris for messing with his daughter without getting arrested is something I support.

Taken was awesome. I hope that Taken 2 has about as much substance as the first... it doesn't usually happen this way.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Taken 2: Remember that guy we shouldn't have ****ed with? Let's **** with him again.

i thought taken was a great film and i will give the second a chance
+1

I heard that move will be not that good, I will wait to see this on DVD.

When I saw the trailer for Taken 2 I was pretty shocked, as I didn't expect a sequel. Actually at first I thought it was a parody from SNL or something.

Until we lose ourselves we have no hope of finding ourselves
I liked Taken but I wouldn't say i loved it as much as some. I thought Unknown with Liam Neeson was a much better Neeson film (anyone agree???) But yeah Taken 2 just wouldn't be worth it and wouldn't do well