The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

^ That photo quality(scanned photo look) looks like it's from the 70s and the chest hair/swimming trunks style too.
Good observation about the scan. The photos were scanned into the computer from my family album. The trunks are actually my dad's but he never wore them. He incouraged my swimming but I went into other stuff more. They're commemorative speedos. I like the style.The photo is three years old and now I'm 8 pounds heavier but still fit. It's a way of life.
Funny you should mention chest hair as pertaining to a certain era. Should I look like a girl now and shave it?
Ok, so let's see you ( and it doesn't have to be in a bathing suit ).

Your head is chopped off and all I'm picturing is this:

Ha ha, I wouldn't mind being Mark Spitz but you''ll notice that's a different cut of Speedos. I do like my body better. He's got a swimmer's body, I'm more MMA.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Hey, ca, if those photos are you three years ago, why don't you give us a list of your movie/TV credits?

Hey, ca, if those photos are you three years ago, why don't you give us a list of your movie/TV credits?
I don't have that many but that would definitely be giving away too much information on a public forum. Why do you think I chopped my head off?
But I will tell you that three years ago I spent most of my time in China and Thailand.

I've deleted a number of posts in this thread for what I'm sure are obvious reasons. Please do not insult people in other photos for no reason, and please do not post photos of purported conquests just because. It's the Internet: nobody believes that stuff, anyway.

This thread will inevitably go off-topic a bit, and that's fine, but by and large please use it for posting and commenting on photos of MoFos.

Glad I saved all that material huehuehue.

Semper Fooey
Gee, I missed all that. Put it back up especially the conquests.

I'm the one in the Donald Duck costume.

HAHAHA, no, you're not. That's a club mascot from Guildhall Walk in Portsmouth.

Nice try, the Internet's surprisingly small!

Just a little something from my "kink folder"
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	me4.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	8531